Chapter 10 - Little Garden

"Land!" Someone yelled. 

You stood up and sure enough, there was a piece of land nearby. The ship slowly anchored at the island and everyone started snooping around the island. At a distance, you could hear Zoro and Sanji arguing. 

"Are you coming, (Y/N)-chan?" Nami asked, getting ready to climb down. 

You shook your head, seeing that everyone was already at the bottom of the ship. "I'll watch over the ship."

"Alright." Nami nodded and went down to follow your fellow crew members.

At a distance, you could hear Sanji proclaiming and promising to come back as fast as he could. You chuckled, amusement twinkling in your eyes as they left you. You finally decided to go back to the women's cabin, looking at the small journal. 

Some time must have passed because you drifted off and now the sun was getting ready to set. You yawned but an explosive sound caught your ears, your stomach curling. Something didn't seem right. When you guys anchored, there wasn't a single noise but now...there was an explosion. 

Knowing Luffy, he wouldn't be in trouble. Or Zoro. Or Sanji. But the rest worried you a little, even though you weren't much help either. But the quietness that followed the explosion was too suspicious. It was too quiet outside and knowing how quiet it was, meant they might have ran into some type of trouble. 

You sighed, finishing off the last bit of your sentence and closed your journal, walking out to the deck and found that no one had returned yet.

No one. 

There was no one around. 

You pinched the bridge of your nose, sighing loudly. You jumped out of the ship, and walked around. You have been working out Zoro and gaining more muscles and stamina so you were pretty confident in your abilities. 

"Nami-san! Vivi-chan!!!" 

You could hear Sanji calling out. You giggled and decided to respond, "Sanji-kun!" 

Like that he appeared in front of you within seconds, that it was almost creepy. He pulled you into a hug, clinging onto you, swooning and a string of poems escaping his lips about how utterly beautiful and wonderful you were. 

"Sanji-kun, where did everyone go?" You interrupted the cook. 

He gave you a questioning look, "Did no one return yet?"

You nodded. 

He crushed the cigarette in his hand, looking utterly serious. Clearly, he also had the same thing in mind. You held onto his hand, squeezing it to calm him down. "Sanji, don't you feel something strange on this island?"

His cheeks flared up, looking away from you but he didn't make any attempt to brush you off. He gave a small nod, then pointed in front of you two—a candle wax house. You both looked at each other and entered the house.