Chapter 23 - Franky & Garp Enters

You held your breath, hiding underneath the dining table. You could hear Luffy whining at Garp and you were hoping that he wouldn't find you. You gasp when a large and rough hand pulled you out from underneath the table. 

"G-garp-san!" You nervously greeted the older man. 

He stared at you, still a huge grin on his face, "(Y/N), have you decided to settle down with Luffy?"

"Err..." You hesitatingly look away. "It's a bit too early for that, no?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind Luffy or Ace. Either one is good to me." Garp sat down. 

You smiled nervously, and moved away from the Monkey family. 

"Luffy!" You heard Zoro calling his name. 

Garp looked up, "Try and stop them, you two."

"Yes sir!" A pair of voice yelled out. 

You move away from the scene so you wouldn't get hurt, that was the last thing you wanted, especially with your (forced) future grandfather-in-law around. Luffy avoided a kick as another attacked Zoro. 

They managed to do a couple of rounds with Luffy and Zoro before said boys easily defeated them. You blinked your eyes as familiar pink hair fluttered against the wind. 

"Coby?!" You yelled and the boy look up, giving you a sheepish smile. 

"(Y/N)," he mumbled, voice deeper than you expected

"(Y/N)," he mumbled, voice deeper than you expected. Clearly, those couple of months away from you and Luffy certainly have done a good thing on him. He wasn't scrawny anymore and had a decent amount of muscles on him. 

You went up to him, sad to find that he was slightly above you now, "Wow. You really shot up, didn't you?"

His cheeks tainted a little, "Yeah."

You rubbed at his muscles, causing him to redden even more as you eyed in envy at his growth spurt, "Not bad. Say, why don't I take you out for lunch?"

"(Y/N)-sama?!" Sanji shouted scandalously. 

"I still owe him from before," you explained, before turning to Nami for some money. She sighed and gave it to you. "Come on, Coby. Garp-san you don't mind do you?"