⇒ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ⇐

" WHY DO YOU LIKE THE STARS SO MUCH? YOU ALWAYS LOOK AT THEM. "

" STARS ARE ALWAYS THERE, EVEN WHEN LIGHT ISN'T. "

╳❘▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔❘╳

╳❘▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔❘╳

the soldier of stars

╳❘▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁❘╳

easy company, of the 101st airborne, not only consists of some of america's fiercest paratroopers, but also 3 strong women that are willing to now risk everything for their country.

this is the story of a company from start to finish. how they come together as a unit, through the highs and lows, through their difficult and ongoing training, all the way up until the moment that they've prepared for this entire time.

once they hit that moment in their time, their story continues, painting a picture of what it was truly like to serve as a soldier in easy company.

______________________________

HAZEL PARKER - the sniper

CATHERINE MCCOWN - the rifleman

ELIZABETH ELLIOT - the combat medic

________________________________

hi! hello! and welcome!

many of you might be coming from my other band of brothers' story sunshine soldier, so hello again! if you aren't familiar with me or my previous story, then welcome to my new book and hello!! i hope that if you're interested you'll check out sunshine soldier as well!

i started thinking of this idea a few months back, and enjoyed the concept of there being multiple strong, independent women in a story. i enjoyed charlotte's story in sunshine soldier a lot, and all my readers from there did as well, but all good things must come to an end at some point. so i figured this would be a great story to start especially in 2020!

so i'm rewriting this beginning, so thats why everything is unpublished, but i needed to do some major rewriting. i think i rushed to quickly into the story and didn't take my time and just wanted it out. but now i'm taking my time, after the thrill of sunshine soldier, and doing what i can to make it the story i want! thank you all, and i will see you soon when i start updating chapters! i don't know what my schedule will be, but it'll be soon because i know you are all eager and love this fandom and story! thank u! :)

a/n - may 24th ✰ hey all! i have changed the title to 'the soldier of stars' just because it fits better with what i'm ultimately going for with this book! so remember metanoia is now the soldier of stars!! thanks again! sorry there is so much construction going on with this book! :)