♪ playlist ♪

hazel parker

vacation by the go-go's

⤿" a week without you thought i'd forget two weeks without you and i still haven't gotten over you yet."

landslide by fleetwood mac

⤿" oh mirror in the sky, what is love? can the child within my heart rise above? can i sail through the changin' ocean tides? can i handle the seasons of my life?"

tiny dancer by elton john

⤿" hold me closer, tiny dancer, count the headlights on the highway, lay me down in sheets of linen, you had a busy day today."

edelweiss by bill lee

⤿" edelweiss, edelweiss, every morning you greet me, small and white clean and bright, you look happy to meet me."

knocking on heavens door by raign

⤿"mama take this badge from me, i can't use it anymore, it's getting dark too dark to see, i feel i'm knockin' on heaven's door."

catherine mccown

american girl by tom petty and the heartbreakers

⤿ " well she was an american girl, raised on promises, she couldn't help thinkin' that there was a little more to life somehwere else, after all it was a great big world."

better days by bruce springsteen

⤿ " there are better days baby, yeah there's better days shining through, these are better days baby, better days with a girl like you."

lean on by colin mcloughlin

⤿ " do you recall, not long ago, we would walk on the sidewalk, innocent, remember? All we did was care for each other."

adore you by harry styles

⤿" you don't have to say you love me, i just wanna tell you something, lately you've been on my mind."

the bones by marren morris

⤿ " when the bones are good, the rest don't matter, yeah, the paint could peel, the glass could shatter, let it rain 'cause you and i remain the same."

elizabeth elliot

you can't hurry love by phil collins

⤿" how many heartaches must i stand before i find the love to let me live again right now the only thing that keeps me hanging on when i feel my strength, ooh, it's almost gone."

can't help falling in love with you by elvis presley

⤿ " wise men say only fools rush in, but i can't help falling in love with you, shall i stay? Would it be a sun, if I can't help falling in love with you."

build me up buttercup by the foundations

⤿" i need you more than anyone, darlin', you know that i have from the start, so build me up buttercup, don't break my heart."

beige by yoke lore

⤿" you know you're beautiful, but that ain't half the gold treasure in your soul that you got, 'cause i want it all, with your fingers in my mouth, i fail to see your faults."

wondering by julia lester and olivia rodrigo

⤿" seems like a part of me will always have to lose, every single time i have to choose, swore that it felt right, but was i wrong? Is this where i'm supposed to be at all?"

► playlist for each character

______________

► soundtracks

band of brothers

1917

the pacific

saving private ryan