Chapter 1

Yoongi's  POV:

       I sit with my legs folded on the plush carpet of my living room floor. Staring listlessly at nothing in particular. I feel myself sigh, my shoulders slouching further with the action. I keep pressing the button on my phone switching it on and off as I struggle to do something about... this. After sighing for the nth time, I finally found my resolve.

       "I can't take this anymore. I need to talk to Joon." I frowned, pursing my lips as I take out my phone and call my best friend, Kim Namjoon. 

       Unsurprisingly he answers on the third ring.

       "Hey Joon," I start, sighing softly, Not soft enough though as it seems Namjoon has heard it.
       "Hey, Yoongs. Are you ok? You sound stressed," He asks, sounding almost psychic. 
       "I need your help with something." I start, on second thought, "Can you come over? Bring Jin with you" I say instead  By the time I finished talking I here shuffling from Joon's side of the call.
       "Sure. We'll be over in 10 minutes." He says hurriedly, probably already worried.

       As I hang up I decide to sit on my couch for the wait. Which suddenly doesn't feel like a good idea anymore. I know I made up my mind but the thought of this turning out to be a bad idea is such a daunting one it sends a shiver up my spine but the thought of spending another day like this is so much worse. It makes me want to crawl from my skin. Eventually, I hear a knock at the door, drawing me from the deepening worm hole I was just digging myself into. I made sure to check through the peep hole first before opening the door. 

       Namjoon and his hybrid, Jin, are standing there. Gazing at me all soft eyes and soft smiles. Jin's soft pointy ears poke out of fluffy purple hair swivelling from side to side like little white antennas, all while his fluffy white tail is wagging gently behind him. Jin is a wolf hybrid. And like his animal counterparts he is fierecly loyal and very protective of us all. But he's so soft most times that we often forget. He's so gentle every time that he has become the unofficial mother of our group.

       "Hi, Yoongi." He chirps, Voice crisp and soft as he pulls me into a tight hug.
       "Hi, Jin hyung." I breathe, resting my head on his shoulder, relaxing slightly.
       "I called Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hobi. I hope you don't mind." Came his soft voice again.
       I sigh silently in relief, well that's done at least "I don't mind. I was gonna call them."

       The wait didn't seem long. Not with Jin being his usual energetic self if only a little toned down to match my energy. 20 minutes later, Hobi bursts through my door. All blinding smiles and ecstatic energy. Startling us, that is, triggering Jin's fight or flight response and causing him to have me almost tumbling to the ground.

       "HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!" He yells. How does one person have this much energy?
       "Hobi, please don't shout. I wanna keep my hearing." I say, mostly exasperated at how overly boisterous he is.
       "Sorry," comes his much softer reply, sounding satisfyingly apologetic.
"Hi hyungs!!" Tae and Kookie greets in unison.

       Jungkook, Tae's hybrid. Looks around with big curious eyes, sniffing noticeably even though he's been here about a million times. His eyes land on Jin hyung as if he has found what he was looking for, then he trudges over to his hyung plopping himself onto the free space beside him and falling into the wolf hybrids side, fitting himself comfortably there. He then starts on an almost silent purr as the older bumps his nose with his temple eyes drooping as he seems satisfied. He's a bunny hybrid, which may be confusing, considering his size. 

       Hobi, our resident sunshine's face brightens as his eyes are practically sparkling, enamored by the whole scene.

       Looking at him brings me back to the whole reason they are even here, "Guys, I need to talk to you about something," I start, but is rudely interrupted by my a certain someone...
       "Yes, we'll help you hide the body." Tae states completely serious, trying his damnedest not to laugh.
       There is a pause in my confusion, "What! No!! That's not what I meant!" I cry, feeling slighted. Then suddenly, everyone starts snickering at my expense.

       "I know but it was still fun to see your reaction." Tae grins impishly. I can only role my eyes at his antics.
       "Anyway," I begin again, throwing Taehyung a pointed look, "I've been thinking about this for a long time." I pause just for effect, "I want to get a hybrid."

       The room got so quiet it was almost deafening.

       Thankfully, Jin was the first to speak. "Why do you want a hybrid?"
       I sigh before I begin to speak, "I don't want to be lonely anymore." Pausing again I think carefully about what i was going to say next. "I see you and Joon, Tae and Kook and I feel so lonely," that didn't sound too careful. The thought passes as quickly as it came. "Also, I think that I can do this." I finish feeling a little better. First step to getting what I want, Check.
       Jin nods and looks at Jungkook. Then he's smiling.

       Jin continues to nod then says, "Ok. We'll take you to an orphanage and get you a hybrid."
       I blink, eyes feeling weird as I ask, "Really?" My face lighting up.
       "Yeah. Get dressed." He declares, shooing me away.
       I freeze eyes widening slightly, "Wait, you mean right now?"
       "Did I stutter?" he questions, lips pursing. "Yes, I mean right now." He says so while shooing me away more urgently in the direction of my room. I luckily kept myself from leaping out of the sofa in pure happiness.

       I speed to my room in the tiniest steps I can manage, hurrying to get dressed. I'm so excited! I'm getting a hybrid! 
-----------------------------------------------------------
First chapter. Tell me what you think.
Love you guys.
Saranghae💜