Chapter 15

Warning: This contains mature content!

Jimin's POV

I wake with Yoongi's arms wrapped around me and his cute little snores. I smile a little. Then everything that happened yesterday came rushing back to my head. I immediately flush and quickly, but quietly, climb out of his embrace and go to my old room to shower.

When I finish showering, I get dressed in one of Yoongi's large hoodies that reach mid-thigh. I go downstairs and start making pancakes. I make the batter and put it in the pan. My mind wonders back to last night.

What was I thinking? What is Yoongi gonna say?

These are just two of the million thoughts that run through my head. Maybe I just need to get some fresh air.

I finish Yoongi's breakfast and leave a note beside it. I run upstairs to put on some ripped jeans, grab some shoes and head outside.

I leave the house and just start walking. I take time to admire the scenery. I love how the place looks. I keep walking until I realise I'm heading somewhere familiar. Soon enough, I reach the park.

It was pretty empty so I found a seat and sat there for a while, just enjoying the quiet. I don't know how long I sat there but I know I left around noon. I went to head back to Yoongi's when I realised that someone was following me. I sped up a little and sure enough, so does he. I start jogging and that turns into full on sprinting down the road.

There weren't many people on the road so he had full view of me. I was running as fast as I could but he caught up to me.

I felt something poke me and I realised he had a knife. I started panicking and hoping and praying that someone would notice but no one did.

"If you scream, I will stab you."

I nodded and he started walking. He was really close to me and I felt very uncomfortable but mostly scared. I wish I never left the house.

He forced me down into an alleyway. I started whimpering. It was really dark. I started whimpering louder and he punched me. Tears started falling.

"Shut up! Shut up right now!"

My whimpering stopped but I was shaking violently. He turned to me and started smiling. He shoved me against a wall and kissed me. I tried to push him off but he was a lot bigger than me.

"Please just let me go. I won't say anything, I promise. Just let me go."

"I don't think so."

He started kissing down my neck and I started crying a lot harder. He shoved me down to the ground and pulled his manhood out of his pants. He held me up and shoved his dick in my mouth.

I did the logical thing and bit down on it, hard. He yelled and pulled me up by my hair. I screamed and he pulled me up by my hair and pushed the knife against my throat.

"Do that again and I will slit your throat."

I nodded and he pushed me back down. He shoved his dick in my mouth again and kept the knife near my face. He thrusted in my mouth and I gagged.

After a while, he pulled me up and turned me around and pulled my pants down.

"No! NO! PLEASE LET ME GO! JUST LET ME GO PLEASE!!"

He chuckled.

"Stay still princess."

He pulled my underwear down and shoved into me. I screamed and cried and begged for him to let me go.

It hurt so bad and I kept screaming as he thrust into me. I kept thinking of Yoongi and how be was gonna hate me. I kept crying until I felt him release into me. I fell limp under him and he pulled out.

He pulled his pants back up and left me in the alleyway, half naked.

I slowly got up and winced as I pulled my pants up. I limped back to Yoongi's as I kept feeling dread in the pit of my stomach.

I finally reached the house and I walked through the door and I see Yoongi's face flood with relief and then he tensed up again.

He ran up to me and moved his hands towards my face and I flinched back. I saw a look of hurt on his face for a split second then the worry came back to his face.

"Jimin, look at me. What happened?"

I looked up and him and collapsed into his arms. I felt really dizzy and soon enough, I passed out.

Yoongi's POV

Jimin passed out and I lifted him up and carried him to the car. I pulled out of the garage and sped off towards the hospital. On the way there, I called Joon and told him to call the others and to meet me at the hospital.

When we got to the hospital, I carried Jimin into the entryway and screamed for help.

Doctors quickly came with a stretcher and took Jimin away. I had to stay in the waiting room. I sat down and waited. I heard Namjoon and the others and my head snapped up.

I run over to them and Jin pulls me into a hug.

"Yoongi, what happened? Where's Jimin?"

"They took him away on a stretcher 20 minutes ago and no one has said anything to me. Jin, I'm scared. He just passed out in my arms. I don't-"

"Yoongi, calm down. It won't do you any good to panic. Now, tell me what happened."

"I woke up and Jimin wasn't there. He left me a note saying that he had gone for a walk and would be back soon. But I started panicking when he didn't come back. I just grabbed my keys and was gonna go look for him when he walked through the door. He looked all beaten up and I asked him what happened. He collapsed in my arms and soon passed out. I brought him here and no one has said anything since."

They all looked at each other and looks of worry came over there faces.

"Who's here for Park Jimin?"

We all turn towards the doctor and he comes over with his face looking a bit grim. I start panicking all over again.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asked.

"He has bruises all over him. Fingerprints were found on him as well. But the main thing is that he was raped and we did a rape kit."

My legs lost the ability do support me. Taehyung and Jungkook catch me as I fall.

"We called the police and they are on their way. We put him on a sedative so he's asleep right now but you can go visit him. The room number is 713."

Jin thanks the doctor and we wait for me to regain the feeling in my legs. We walk to the room and open the door and my breath hitched.

Jimin is lying on the bed and, if I didn't know better, I would have thought he was dead. I walk over to him and inspect the bruises on his body.

My legs give out again and Namjoon catches me this time. I start sobbing into his arms and I feel him pass me over to Jin. Jin shushes me as I cry harder.

"I should have protected him. I should have been there. This wouldn't have happened if I went after him."

Jin held me until my sobs turned to sniffles. I look up and everyone has tears running down their faces. Taehyung is comforting Jungkook and Namjoon has Hobi in his arms.

I turn to look back at Jimin. More tears come to my eyes and I get up. I walk over to the bed and put my hands on his face. It feels cold and the tears start falling again.

I promise you Jimin. No one is gonna hurt you ever again.

Never again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the toughest chapter I have ever written. Anyway, look forward to happier chapters soon.

Saranghae💜💜