Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

I spent a lot of the time cuddled under the covers. Yoongi rarely left my side and I found that extremely comforting.

Jennie walks into the room with a small smile on her face.

"Yoongi, I'm afraid visiting hours are over and you have barely slept so I called someone to pick you up."

"Jennie, can I stay here please?"

"Yoongi, you know the rules. I can't let you stay."

I start pouting. At that moment, Jisoo walks in with Hobi right behind her. She takes one look at my face and squeaks.

She runs over to me and pokes my cheek, giggling. I blush and start giggling along with her. We look up to see Jennie and Yoongi looking at us with smiles on their faces.

"See, Jimin will be fine. Go home, get some sleep. Jimin will still be here in the morning. Ok?"

Yoongi sighs and reluctantly nods. Jennie and Jisoo leave with Hobi saying he's waiting outside the door.

Yoongi turns to me. He walks over to me with regret in his eyes.

"I wish I could stay."

"I know but you need to go home and sleep. Don't think I haven't noticed the dark circles, Min Yoongi."

He smiles at me sheepishly.

"Go home. I'll be here when you get back."

He smiles and nods. He pulls me into a deep kiss. I whine into the kiss. He nips at my bottom lip and I open my mouth. Yoongi's toungue fights mine for dominance and he obviously wins.

We pull away for air. Stupid air. He rests his forehead against mine with a gummy smile on his face. I could have just melted.

"Go."

Yoogi groans and I drag him into a quick kiss and giggle at his dazed expression.

He shakes his head a little and walks off.

"Goodnight Jimin."

"Goodnight Yoongi."

He walks out and I sigh and whisper the words that rested on my tongue.

"I love you."

I lay down and slowly drift off, dreaming of Yoongi's gummy smile.

~Time Skip~

I wake up early the next morning. I just look out the window until I hear the door open. Jisoo walks in with a tray of food.

"Would you like me to keep you company?"

"That would be nice."

Jisoo and I sit there and talk for what seems like forever. We laugh and smile amd giggle for a while. We hear a knock at the door and Yoongi's head pops in.

Jisoo smiles and gets up. She walks past Yoongi with a little smile on her face.

"Good morning Jiminie. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I'm ok. Did you sleep at all?"

He smiles sheepishly.

"It feels weird, sleeping without you. It was so empty."

I take his arm and pull him towards me. I pull onto the bed and I let him put his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him. He resists a little but I start humming. His body relaxes and I feel his breathing even out. His breathing makes me sleepy.

I fall asleep with Yoongi in my arms and that is the best sleep I've had in days.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Filler chapter. I was running out of ideas but I like this chapter. Anywho, enough rambling. I hope you enjoy this chapter as I did.
Saranghae💜