Chapter 12

~Jimin's POV~
I woke up in Yoongi's arms and I couldn't help but feel safe in his arms. I love waking up like this. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realise that Yoongi was looking down at me with a small smile on his face.

When I looked up, I saw Yoongi staring at me. I blushed and gave him a small smile.
"Good morning, Jiminie."
"Good morning hyung."

We both laid in bed for a little longer before I decided that we needed to get up. Yoongi started whining but when he saw the look on my face, he immediately got up and went to go shower. I went to my room and picked out sweatpants and went back to Yoongi's room and stole one of his big hoodies and went to take a shower.

~Time Skip~

When I got downstairs, Yoongi was already making breakfast with his headphones on. He was bobbing his head to the music. I quietly snuck over to him and jumped on him and he -I shit you not- screeched and fell on the ground. He looked so scared and I honestly was trying not laugh but his face made me crack. I was rolling on the floor, laughing so hard that tears were running down my face. Everytime I stopped laughing, I would look at Yoongi's unimpressed face and I would burst into a new wave of laughter.

When I finally calmed down, Yoongi had finished making breakfast and had already set the table. I walked over and sat down with a huge smile on my face.

"Are you done now?" He asked flatly.
I smiled and nodded.

"I don't like you." He said

"Of course you don't. You love me."

"Isn't that the truth?"

I pretended not to hear him and started eating.

~Time Skip~
We cleaned the table and went to the living room. We sat on the couch in silence, but it was very comfortable.

"Hey hyung?"

"Yes Jimin?"

"Can we go to the park? I really wanna go outside."

"Sure. Let's go and change so we can get going."

We went to change.

Jimin's outfit

Yoongi's outfit

Yoongi's outfit

We walked to the park, hand in hand. It felt really normal and our hands fit perfectly. When we finally got to the park, we saw a lot of people. We quickly found a tree to sit under. I sat down with Yoongi and he put his head  on my lap while I played with his hair. We were honestly just relaxing. I started singing a song I made when I was in the orphanage.

When I was finished, Yoongi was looking at me in awe.

"What?"

"Do you want to go to one of our studios and record this properly?"

"I don't think I sound good enough to actually record it. Besides, I made it up in the orphanage."

"Just because you made it up there, that doesn't mean it isn't good. It was beautiful."

I blushed. I considered it. I, eventually, nodded my head and agreed.

"When you are ready to record, just tell me ok?"

"Ok."

Yoongi got up and pulled me up with him. We went to get ice cream, and then we walked to a toy store.

"What are we doing here, Yoongi?"

"I'm gonna buy you anything you want in here."

"Really? But Yoongi, you don't have to spend so much money on me."

"Jimin, I have way too much money and I decide to spend it on you. It doesn't bother me, ok? Now go pick out anything you want."

I ran into the store excited with Yoongi running after me. I was looking for a while until I found these really cute plushies and I had to have them.

 I was looking for a while until I found these really cute plushies and I had to have them

You knew this was coming

I saw them and grabbed one of each and Yoongi looked at them.

"Are you sure?"

I quickly nodded. Yoongi chuckles at my enthusiasm. We went to the register where Yoongi paid. We went back home and I quickly cuddled up to my plushies. I was dozing off when I saw a flash. When I looked up, Yoongi was holding his phone taking pictures of me. I blushed and he cooed at me. He walked over to me and asked,
"You tired, Minnie?"

I blushed and nodded. I lifted my arms and he picked me up. I snuggled into his arms and sighed in content. He sat down on the bed and held me until I fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV
I looked down at Jimin and my heart sped up. He's so beautiful from his feline ears to his cute little feet. I love him.
Wait- do I mean that??

Yes, yes I do.

I love Park Jimin and I need to figure out a way to tell him. I need help.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I updated again 🥳🥳🥳. Be proud of me please. Anywho, I really hope you enjoy this chapter.
Saranghae💜