Chapter 30

Jimin's POV

We leave and start travelling to Daegu. Yoongi looks very stressed but I don't know what to do to cheer him up.

I turn on the radio and connect my phone to it so I can start listening to some music.

One of my favorite songs starts playing and I start singing loudly.

After this, I just start playing Blackpink songs because why not.

After singing all these songs, I notice that Yoongi is smiling.

Then, my song comes on and I start singing.

When I finish, Yoongi speaks.

"Is this your way of trying to cheer me up?"

"Yes, is it working?"

He starts laughing and he nods.

"It is. Thank you kitten, I really appreciate it."

"Why are you so sad? This isn't your fault. We didn't know this would have happened."

He sighs.

"I feel like if I had been more careful, this wouldn't have happened. We wouldn't have had to move and you wouldn't be in danger. Neither would our friends. I really didn't want to drag them into this but they wouldn't let me do it alone."

I pat his leg and get a great idea.

I pull out my phone and call everyone on a group call.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Tae asks.

"Nothing, we just wanted to talk to you guys. Yoongi feels sad."

"Yoongi, this isn't your fault. None of us even knew that this was gonna happen." Jin says.

"Besides, we won't let anything happen. We'll try our best to keep ourselves safe." Hobi says.

"I-i don't know what to say guys. Thanks for the reassurance. It's just that I wish you guys weren't apart of all this. What if you guys get hurt?"