Chapter 25

Yoongi's POV

I wake up with Jimin curled up in my arms. I get up and shake him gently to wake him up.

"Jiminie. Wake up. Jimin!"

He opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing  his eyes with his tiny fist.

"Good morning Yoongi. Are we going to work?"

"Yes baby. Can you go upstairs and pick out some clothes for us? I'm gonna make breakfast."

"Ok Yoongi."

He runs upstairs and I walk towards the kitchen to start making breakfast.

~Time Skip~

By the time Jimin came back downstairs, I was done with breakfast so we started eating.

I finished eating before Jimin and put the plate in the sink and started washing it.

I feel Jimin come up behind me and back hug me.

I quickly finish washing the dishes and dry my hands.

I pick him and he leans in and kisses me.

I quickly respond and eventually pull away.

He gives the cutest pout and I kiss his lower lip. He gives me a little smile.

I pick him up and carry him upstairs. I put him down and we head to seperate rooms to shower and get dressed.

Fashion Show😁

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Yoongi's outfit

Yoongi's outfit

After I get dressed, I meet Jimin downstairs and I grab my keys and we head towards the garage.

~Time Skip~

We get to the studio to see Jungkook and Taehyung already there.

Fashion Show😁