Chapter 36

Jimin's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed and I look around and see Yoongi in another bed beside mine.

Wait....YOONGI!!!

I realised that maybe I shouldn't get out of the bed so I start calling his name.

"Yoongi, wake up. Yoongiiiiii!!!!"

He wakes up after that and he turns to me confused, and then it registers in his head.

He quickly gets up and rushes over to my bedside.

"Jimin!! Are you ok?! Wait, of course you're not ok. Are you thirsty or do you need something?!"

I start laughing and he tilts his head, confused.

"I'm ok, I promise. I feel better that you are here. Thank you for finding me, Yoongi."

"You don't have to thank me for that. I would have found you regardless."

Yoongi crawled into my bed and we just stayed like that for the whole time.

Even when the doctors came to check up on us.

Jennie and Jisoo visited us and Jisoo and I ended up exchanging numbers.

We got out of the hospital after a week and we ended up spending a lot of time in Daegu before going back to Seoul.

Yoongi barely let me out of his sight which was fine with me. The guys eventually, found a huge house in Seoul so now, we all live in the same house.

I have to go to therapy once a week and we are all doing great.

1 YEAR LATER

Yoongi and I are on a date and we are now at the same place he kissed me for the first time.

We are just watching the sunset and soon, Yoongi turns to me.

"Minnie, do you remember when we came here for the first time?"

"Of course I do, we kissed for the first time here. It was magical."

He starts laughing and I pout.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You are so cute."

I blush.

"You know, the first time I saw you, I was speechless. You are literally the most beautiful person I've seen and I never understood why I was so drawn to you but now I do. You are the most gorgeous, down to earth person I've ever met and I don't think I could ever live without you. So I have decided not to."

He pulls out a ring box and I gasp.

He hands it to me, I open it and my jaw drops.

"Will you marry me?"

I nod with tears running down my face.

Yoongi puts the ring on my finger and I drag him into a huge kiss.

"I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Minnie."

-----------------------------------------------------------
I feel so accomplished rn. You don't even know.

Vote and comment guys cause this is the last chapter and I actually mean that.

Saranghae💜