Chapter 2

Yoongi's POV:

       As I got dressed my excitement was uncontainable. I was smiling so much that my face started to hurt. But the thing is... I could not stop. Just the thought of what was about to happen had a smile appearing on my face all over again. Though the smile is not as wide as before since I was actively trying to calm myself down. Taking deep breaths as I thought about how weird I must look.

       Soon we all pile into the little black minibus like vehicle that can actually hold all six of us comfortably. Namjoon takes the passenger seat while Jin hyung takes the drivers, Taehyung and Jungkook taking the back seat while I and Hobi take the middle ones.

       As we drive off I begin bouncing in my spot, almost singing one of those upbeat kpop songs Taehyung always listens to but stops as I notice all except for Jin hyung is actively staring at me.

       "What?" I frown as my knee starts bouncing, My excited energy slowly becoming nervous.

       "Nothing," Jin shrugs. "We've just never seen you look so... happy!" he frowns slightly as he says this, flailing one of his hands as he says so, "It's honestly kind of creepy." Jin finishes. Well that was helpful. I think gloomily.

       But I ignore the thought, I'm gonna get a hybrid!! The only thing able to ruin my mood right now is a roadblock! "I'm excited. I can't wait!!" I say blithely.

       Everyone smiles.

~Time Skip~

       Eventually we got to the orphanage. I almost squeal in excitement but managed to calm down. The orphanage wasn't really a big building. At about two stories it stood proudly even as it's discoloured white paint chipped and the gates were red with rust.

       As we walk in we were greeted by a small lady behind a large desk.She has a sharp nose and a hairstyle that seems to have been done to match. Her black hair is trapped in a tight bun that seems to even draw her eyes back with big bubble looking glasses perched on almost precariously on her nose, her brown eyes seeming magnified behind them. I wince slightly as I take in her appearance.

       "Hello. Welcome to the orphanage," She greets, her smile tight. "My name is Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé." She speaks fast enough that I have trouble catching what she says, "How may I help you?" She finally asks.

       "Hello. My name is Min Yoongi. I'm looking for a hybrid to adopt." I reply, stuffing my hands into my pockets as I take another look around.

       "Ok. Well, let's go to the showroom." She says, well this is moving quicker than I thought it would, I think almost suspicious, not that I am complaining anyways. "Do you have any preference?" She asks, looking at me, expectant. My eyebrows raise unconsciously as I let out a breath.

       "No, actually." I say, lip quirking to the side in my cluelessness.

       "Ok" She says, unbothered.

       We go to a room where there are a lot of hybrids, of what seems like different breeds walking around and talking aimlessly. Some look at us curiously sniffing in our direction while others ignore us and continue talking.She takes us to a room filled with files.

       "Ok," she starts as she goes and hefts a large chunk of files, placing them on a table close to the door, then continuing, "You can look through these files and tell me when you find a hybrid you like."

       "Ok thank you." I nodded as she left.

       "Ok boys," I say, clapping lightly. I catch Jin hyungs ear twitching before I continue. "let's start looking"