Chapter 24

Jimin's POV

I woke up, curled up in Yoongi's arms. I look up at him and he has a small pout on his lips. I coo at him, quietly.

I just stared at him, examining every feature. At some point, I started tracing his face with my fingers.

I got so caught up staring at him and tracing his face, I didn't realise he woke up.

I look up at his eyes and see him looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Hi Jiminie."
He says with a smirk on his face.

I blush and bury my face in his chest. I feel the vibrations of him laughing and I start whining.

"Stop laughing at me!"

He chuckles even more. I playfully glare at him.

"I'm sorry baby. How do you feel?"

I look at him, confused, until I remembered and my face turned 50 shades of red.

"I'm ok."
I mumble.

I start moving to get up, but I immediately feel a sharp pain shoot up my spine and I wince.

Yoongi gets up and puts on some boxers. He walks over to my side of the bed and picked me up.

He walked us to the bathroom and started a bath. He sat me on the toilet and kneeled in front of me.

What he did caught me completely off guard.

He started kissing me all over my face, and I started giggling.

"Yoongi, stoooppp. It tickles."
I squeal.

"No! My baby is in pain. I need to make him feel better. I'm not going to work. I'm gonna stay home."

"But Yoongi, you have work to do."

"Nope, I can go tomorrow. I'm staying with you."

I nod in defeat and start pouting. He kisses my lip and I smile.

Soon, the bath is full. Yoongi lets me pick the bath bomb and I chose a pretty purple one that releases a lavender scent and glitter.

He lowers me into the bath and climbs in after.

We sit there for a long time, talking about random things for a while until the bath got cold.

We get out and Yoongi puts on some comfy pyjamas and helps me get dressed in a similar pair.

We go downstairs and he sets me down on the couch and goes to make breakfast.

I grab the remote and start scrolling through a bunch of shows until finally picking Dynasty.

Yoongi comes back with breakfast which was pancakes, bacon, eggs and croissants.

We cuddle up to each other and just get engulfed in the world of Fallon Carrington.

I wish I could say we did more than just stay on the couch and finish Dynasty only to start a new show.

We chose a comedy. We chose Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I was giggling  for the most part.

We spent the whole day just eating snacks and giggling on the couch.

When it got really late, we went and took another bath and just went to bed.

I just lay in Yoongi's arms never wanting the feeling and this moment to end.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Author-nim is back. Small filler but I felt that fluff was necessary. Anyways, I do hope you enjoy this chapter. If you did, please comment and vote. I really would like to get some feedback from you guys.

Saranghae💜