Chapter 26

Jimin's POV

Jungkoom and I tense up as soon as those guys walk over. There were three of them.

I get my phone out and text Yoongi 'SOS' and I get a quick text saying they were on their way.

"Hey cutie."
One of them said to me.

"First, never call me that and second, I have a boyfriend."

"That doesn't matter to me."

He sat next to me and the other two sat near Jungkook.

Jin finally came back with the food.

"Excuse us. We are gonna leave."

Jin grabs our arms when one of them pulls him down into his lap.

"Hey! We all have boyfriends! Let me go!"
Jin yells.

"Well I don't see them so I guess I don't care."

I started squirming in my seat and soon enough, the dude next to me put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

"Cut it out! Get away from me!"
I say.

"I would really appreciate it if you let go of my boyfriend ad his friends before I end up doing something I might regret."
I hear Yoongi say.

We all turn around to see Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi glaring at the guys.

Namjoon looked especially scary seeing as the dude had Jin in his lap.

The dude near me was taller than Yoongi but not by much.

He walks over to Yoongi and says,
"What are you gonna do about it?"

Yoongi smirks.
"I'm glad you asked."

Yoongi punches the dude so hard, he falls to the ground.

Namjoon and Tae have no problem taking care of the other guys.

Yoongi takes my arm and pulls me to his car.

Namjin and Taekook take Namjoon's car and we drive back to the studio.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for Jimin? You did nothing wrong. It was that little bitch, thinking he can touch what is mine and get away with it."

Yoongi growls and I put my hand on his thigh and he calms down a little.

We get back to the studio and we go to eat. Hobi comes out of the Genius Lab and asks what happened.

"Some guys harrassed us while we were getting food."

Hobi raises his eyebrows and looks slightly surprised.

"I surprised they didn't get killed with how fast these three left."

We look at them and their cheeks are slightly pink.

Jin, Jungkook and I coo at them and they blush even more.

We finish eating and the boys go back to the studio to finish up.

After a while, Hobi calls us into the studio so we could listen to the songs.

When we finished listening, I loved how they turned out.

"I love it. When are you guys gonna release the album."

"When we decide what name to release it under. Actually we need your help with that."

We sat there for a while thinking until Tae says,
"What about Bulletproof Boys?"

We all shook our heads.

Then, I got an idea.

"I like the idea of Bulletproof but instead of Boys, we have Bulletproof Boy Scouts. So Bangtan Sonyeondan (방탄소년단).

The guys loved it and we picked the cover which was stunning. We named the album 'Love Yourself:Answer'.

Because Yoongi and the other guys have zero self-control, we ended up releasing the album as soon as we named it.

We sat there and watch social media blow up and watch the reviews start coming in.

I feel extremely proud of the fact that we did that. We saw some negative comments but we just ignored them.

Overall, it was a hectic day but we ended it on a spectacular note.

We ended up just watching reactions and reviews and comments for a while until we all decided to go home and get some sleep.

Yoongi drove us home and we were extremely tired so as soon as we got home, we went upstairs, changed and collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------
DOUBLE UPDATE BABY!!
Also, fun fact, all the words excluding the authors note adds up to 666. I have unleashed demons🤣.
Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Saranghae💜