Chapter 18

Yoongi's POV

I woke up from the best sleep I've had in days to a lot of giggling. I open my eyes and I see Hobi, Taehyung, Jennie, Jisoo and Jungkook giggling and awwing at us. Jin and Namjoon are staring at us with smirks on their faces.

"So..." said Namjoon, "Did you enjoy your nap?"

I nodded. Jennie cleared her throat and everyone turned to look at her.

"I have great news! Jimin can leave the hospital today!!"

We all cheered and I felt Jimin stir in my arms. I look down in time to see him open his eyes and give me a cute little grin before he sat up.

He rubbed his eyes and we all cooed at him. He looked around and blushed a deep red.

"What did I miss? Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

"Jiminie, we can go home!!"

His jaw dropped.

"Really!? I get to leave?!"

"Yes baby, you get to leave."

I've never seen his face light up so quick before.

"Jimin, I'm gonna go home and get you some clothes, ok?"

He pouts a little but nods. I get up and notice he's still pouting. I kiss him on his pouty lip and he smiles.

"I'll be right back."

~Time Skip~

I get back to the hospital and give Jimin the clothes. I help him off the bed and he stumbles a bit, but, once he stables himself, he walks into the bathroom.

"Yoongi, we should go out to celebrate." said Hobi.

"Where would we go?"

"Oh, I know. We could go to a diner near the pier and then watch the fireworks from there." Said Jin.

"That's a great idea."

As soon as I say that, Jimin walks out of the bathroom. He's wearing a huge pastel pink hoodie with black ripped jeans and some converse. He has a huge smile on his face.

"Jimin, would you like to go out to eat?" Jungkook asks.

"Sure, I'd love to! Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I say

Jennie walks in with Jisoo on her tail. Jisoo runs and hugs Jimin and he returns the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, Jimin."

"I'll miss you too, Jisoo."

Jennie smiles.

"Take good care of yourself, Jimin. I don't want to see you back here under these circumstances again. Ok?"

"Don't worry, I'll be careful. Besides, it's not like Yoongi hyung's gonna let me go anywhere without him now."

I gasp, mock offended and everyone starts laughing.

"I'll let you go some places."

"Oh really? Like where?"

"I would let you go to the......you can go to the......"

"Exactly."

Everyone laughs even harder this time and I pout. Jimin coos at me and pecks my lip. I give him a small smile.

Jennie and Jisoo lead the way to the checkout desk. I check Jimin out, say goodbye and thank Jisoo and Jennie and we head towards the cars. Tae and Jungkook are coming with Jimin and I and Hobi goes with Joonie and Jin.

We spend the entire ride talking, singing and lauging.

When we got to the diner, we walked inside and we were basically the only ones there.

We walked over to the booths and took a seat in one of them.

A waitress walks over.

"Hi, my name is Lisa. I'll be your server for today. What would you like?"

We all order the same thing, a hamburger and fries with a milkshake. We sat there and talked and laughed.

We ordered dessert. Jimin and I got an ice cream sundae, Jin and Namjoon got chocolate lava cakes, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hobi got large slices of Black Forest cake.

We got the bill and I insisted on paying, not without everyone else protesting. I eventually paid and we left, saying bye to Lisa and giving her $1000 for her tip. Her face lit up and she thanked me profusely.

After we left we walked down to the pier. We all sat down and watched the sunset. We were all cuddled up and then we heard Hobi whine,

"Hey, that's not fair! I'm single but I want cuddles too."

We laugh at him and Jin and Namjoon bring him into their cuddle space. Soon, the fireworks start up and we oohed and ahhhed at the colours.

I looked down at Jimin to see a look of pure joy on his face. He must have felt me looking at him because he looked up at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm just staring at the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on."

He blushes and looks down. I smile down at him.

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Yes kitten?"

"I love you. I love you so so much."

"I love you too, kitten. I love you more than you'll ever know."

I pull him in for a slow but sweet kiss. With the fireworks going off in the sky and in my stomach, I felt utterly content.

The perfect end to a perfect day.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello my lovelies!! I'm back!!

*Applause*

Thank you, thank you.

I'm just kidding. School has been killing me. Anyways, I do hope you enjoy this chapter and if you did, please vote and comment and I will respond. I would also like if you guys leave what you would like to see in this book and I will try to make it happen. Thank you for 344 reads 😭😭😭😭. I love you guys.

Saranghae💜