Chapter 11

Jimin's POV
I wake up to Yoongi's face being nuzzled into my hair. I giggled and turned around to look at his face. I still love his catlike features.
I slowly remove myself from his grip. I go downstairs and start making breakfast.

I was frying the bacon when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I let out a small shriek and clutch my chest. I turn around and Yoongi is laughing at me. I pout.
"Hyung, it's not funny. You could have killed me." I whined.
"I'm sorry, Jiminie. It's just that you looked so innocent, I couldn't help it." He said through his laughter.
I glared at him playfully and took the breakfast I prepared and started eating it.
"Hey." He whined. "Where's mine?"
"Make your own. This was supposed to be yours for helping me feel better but you decided to laugh at me."
"Jiminie, can you share with me, pwease?" 
I avoided looking at his face because I knew he was giving me puppy dog eyes. I took one glance in his direction and immediately regretted it. He looked so cute.
"Fine," I sighed.
He smiles and kisses my cheek and I immediately blush.
~Time Skip~
After Yoongi and I finished breakfast, we got dressed cause Yoongi had to go back to work. He sped a little cause he was running a bit late. When we got there, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and an unfamiliar person were waiting in the office.

"Hoseokie!!" Yoongi screamed.

"Hi Yoongi. Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did. How are you?"

"I'm great. Who is this little cutie?"
I blushed.

"Hi, I'm Jimin." I whispered.

"Hi Jimin, I'm Hoseok but everyone calls me Hobi. Oh Yoongi, he's adorable! Can I keep him?"

Jin growls. Everyone turns to look at him. He walks over to me and pulls me away from Hoseok.

"Step away from my child. Hoseok, I love you but I will not hesitate to bite you." He said.

Hoseok looked slightly scared.

"Namjoon, control your hybrid."
Everyone collectively sighed and looked at Jin, who looked like he was about to murder Hobi. Yoongi pulled me away from Jin. I looked at him confused and he just shook his head.

"EXCUSE ME! I AM A PERSON! NAMJOON DOES NOT NEED TO CONTROL ME!! DON'T EVER LET ME HEAR YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! UNDERSTAND!!"

Hobi nodded meekly. Namjoon walked over to Jin and spoke to him quietly. Soon enough, Jin perked up and walked over to me. He took me from Yoongi and took Jungkook from Tae.

"If you need us, we'll be in Joonie's office. Bye!"

~Time Skip~
Jin, Jungkook and I got closer during that day. We all got really upset when we had to leave but Yoongi promised that they would arrange a playdate for the three of us.

I waited until Yoongi finished up some work and then we headed home. In the car, I kept looking at Yoongi. I never realized how beautiful he is. Wait, where did that come from? There's no way-

"Jiminie, we're home."

We walked inside hand in hand. Yoongi suggested a movie and we chose Legally Blonde. I didn't really pay attention though. I kept thinking about Yoongi, how I wish I could kiss him on the lips or how I wish he loved me like how I love him.

When the movie ended, Yoongi and I got ready for bed. When we climbed into bed, Yoongi immediately pulled me towards him and kissed my head.

"Goodnight Jiminie."
"Goodnight hyung."

It was at that moment I knew....

I like Yoongi hyung.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Le gasp*
He finally figured it out. Now does Yoongi love him back? Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Saranghae💜