Chapter 7

Edited: August 10, 2022

 Yoongi's POV:

       I woke up before Jimin and realised that I had work today. I checked the time, 5:00 am, before taking a look at my hybrid. My heart clenched at the sight of him as my lips quirked into a small smile. Why is he so cute?

       "I will never let anyone hurt you again."

       He snuggles further into my side and my heart speeds up as I force myself to coo mentally. I picked up my phone, deciding to call Taehyung. He picks up on the second ring but the line is silent.

       "Tae?" I ended up speaking before him.

       "Yes hyung?" He replies with a small yawn.

       "Can you bring Jungkook with you today? I'm bringing Jimin with me today."

       "Ok hyung." He agrees somewhat groggily

       He hangs up and I call Namjoon to ask him the same thing. Feeling more accomplished than I should with that done, I lean back and take in Jimin's features. His round face, his chubby cheeks 😏, his plump lips. It is almost like he's been sculpted by the gods.

       So in awe while looking at him, I didn't realise that he's woken up. He giggles and I freeze, only slightly startled. My heart warms along with my whole being as I realise that that is one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard.

       "Good morning, Jiminie." I say finally.

       "Good morning, hyung." He Chirps, tail swishing lazily behind him.

       "Jimin, I have to go back to work today." I opt to say then, really just wanting to see his reaction.

       Jimin's face dropped so suddenly, my heart dropped with it. 'And for what reason?'

       "Are you gonna leave me here alone?" He asks timidly.

       His lips pouted unconsciously. I almost swooned, I could've just melted on the spot!

       "No. I'm gonna take you with me. Jungkook and Jin will be there so you won't be alone." I tell him, blinking quickly as his eyes brighten notably.

       "Really?" 'Yes really!'

       I nod slowly as I feel my lips quirk just barely. He smiles, all bright with twitching ears then cuddles right back into my side. I chuckle softly before nudging him and he whines.

       "Jimin, we have to go get dressed." I remind him, voice placating.

       He pouts but reluctantly gets up. Flicking one fluffy pink ear and whipping that long tail of his in what I know is slight annoyance.

       He goes to his room to shower and get dressed. I did the same. I hurried downstairs once I finished to make breakfast. I made two stacks of pancakes, some bacon and some eggs. Jimin walks downstairs, sniffing as if led down here by his nose and we sit down at the table to eat. We finished quickly, grabbed our coats and my keys.

 We finished quickly, grabbed our coats and my keys

~Time Skip~

       We get to the building and I put on the face that everyone is used to.

       "Stay close to me,ok?" I say softly.

       Jimin nods eyes wide as he looks around in what I now know is frightened curiosity. I stick out my hand and he grabs it, squeezing once before we're off. We walk into the first floor and the once busy room goes silent. Some people stare openly and some take quick glances, that is anything but discrete.

       We head over to the elevators and press the button for the top floor. When we get to my office, I let go of the younger's hand and he seems to finally relax as he looks around in what I can tell is fascination.

       "Yoongi?" He calls suddenly.

       "Yes Jimin?"

       "Why did everybody go silent when we walked inside?"

       "Jimin, I'm the boss but everyone expects me to be easy on them. I need to be professional and that is why everyone went silent."

       "Oh ok."

       I got comfortable around my desk, ready to get started on some paperwork with Jimin making a place for himself in my lap waiting for the rest of the guys to show up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This isn't my best chapter. I don't like how it sounds but I am in way too much pain to fix it. I apologise. Hope you enjoy.

Saranghae💜