Chapter 29

Yoongi's POV

I watch as everyone is trying to cheer Jimin up. Honestly, I don't know why I forgot about his previous owner.

Maybe I could call Rosé and ask her about him.

I get up to grab my phone when I feel Jimin grab my arm.

"Where are you going? Please don't leave me, Yoongi." His kitten eyes looking up at me making my heart melt.

I sit back down and he crawls into my lap and cuddles into my chest.

I kiss him on the head and look up to see everyone else smiling at us.

"What?"

"Nothing really, it's just......we've never seen you act this soft before. It's really cute." Jin says.

I shrug and look down at Jimin and notice he had fallen asleep.

"Guys, he's asleep so we need to be a little quieter."

Everyone nods and starts talking about the problem at hand.

"How did he find you guys?" Tae asks.

"I have no clue. Jimin doesn't go out without someone, not after what happened last time. He doesn't have anyone else's phone numbers but ours. I don't know who could have given him our information."

"I have an idea of who." Jungkook said.

We all immediately turn to look at him and he flushes a little but he continues.

"What about the guys that harrassed us when we went out. I noticed that they weren't eating when we came in and they took pictures of us."

"How do you know they took pictures?" Joon asks.

"I heard the camera sound come from one of their phones. I just don't know which one. What if they have been following all of us?"

Everyone gasps.

Jimin stirrs in my lap and I freeze. He shifts a little but he continues sleeping.

I sigh in relief.

"I noticed something too." Jin said. "When we were leaving, after tou guys showed up, one of them pulled out his phone and called someone."

"This is terrible. We need to do something and fast." Hobi says.

"But what can we do?" Jin asks.

"I think we need to take extra precautions."

"What type of precautions?" Joon asks.

I think about it and then it hits me.

"Joon, you, Tae and Hobi go home and pack as many clothes as you can for you guys and the hybrids. The rest of you can stay while they go."

"Why are we doing that?" Tae asks.

"I have a house in Daegu that we can go to. We move there and work from there. In the meantime, I'll wake Jimin and he and the rest of the hybrids can pack our stuff up. I'll call the police. Everyone got it?"

They all nod.

"Ok, let's go then."

I gently wake up Jimin. Joon, Tae and Hobi leave. Jin and Jungkook grab Jimin and run upstairs to start packing explaining to him what is happening. I grab my phone and call the police.

I tell the operator what happened and she said that they were on their way.

I head upstairs to help everyone pack for a while and then I hear the police sirens.

I go downstairs and open the door to see Jackson and Felix.

I invite them in and Jimin runs up to them and gives them huge hugs while they smile.

"Jimin, can you go back upstairs to continue packing please?"

He nods and runs back upstairs.

"Pack? Where are you going?" Jackson asks.

"We, along with our friends, are temporarily moving to Daegu. I have another house there."

"But why? What happened?" Felix asks.

"Jimin got a call today from an strange number. He never recognised the voice until he called him 'baby boy'. He told me it was his former owner. He was very abusive towards Jimin and left him broken amd bruised a lot. I don't know how he found us but he has been having people follow us. We need to leave."

Jackson has been writing down everything I said up until this point.

"Alright, we suggest that you change your numbers. All of you, that is. Give us the new nimbers so we can contact you if we find anything. We'll assign someone to watch the house while you're gone but I'm afraid that's all we can do for now."

I nod.

"Did you find Jimin's rapist?"

Felix shook his head.

"Not yet but we're working on it as fast and as best as we can. We will catch him."

"I don't doubt that. Thank you for everything, guys."

"You don't need to thank us. We're just doing our job." Jackson says.

"When you change your number, call us at this number."

He hands me a card and I take it.

I walk them to the door, say goodbye and close it.

Just then, I hear Joon, Tae and Hobi pull up. I run upstairs to finish packing everything we need and we load the cars up and start driving.

Jimin holds my hand as we start driving and I give his little hand a squeeze, trying to reassure him.

"Yoongi, we're gonna be ok, right?"

"I hope so Jimin, I really hope so."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello children! Author-nim is back and has missed you so much.

*books are thrown at me*

Ok, you didn't miss me. I get it, damn.

I'm sorry for waiting this long to update but a lot has happened so yeah.

But anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment because I need constructive critism.

Please, I'm begging you.

Saranghae💜