Chapter 13

Yoongi's POV
I woke up before Jimin and slowly removed myself from him so I didn't wake him up. I snuck downstairs and called Jin.

"Jin, I need to tell you something."

"Ok, what is it?"

"I think I'm in love with Jimin and I don't know how to tell him."

I had to yank the phone away from my ear as Jin squealed.

"Really!? Oh my god, finally! My ship is sailing!" He giggled.

"Are you done now? I need your help." I whined.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. I'm just so happy! Ok, umm.... what does Jimin like?"

"Cuddles, little kisses, the park, ice cream and hugs."

"Aww that's so cute. Why don't you take him to the park and spend time with him? Then you can take him to the pier at sunset and tell him."

"Jin, you are a genius! Thank you so much."

"No problem. Tell me how it goes. Bye Yoongi!"

"Bye hyung."

I hung up and went to make breakfast. Just as I finished, Jimin walks downstairs rubbing his eyes with his hair fluffy on his head.

"Hey Jiminie, did you sleep well?"

He nodded and just cuddled into my side. I picked him up and carried him to the table. I kept him on my lap while I fed him. When we were finished, we went to go shower. When I was done, I dressed in an outfit to go to the park.

I went to Jimin's room and went to his closet and picked out his outfit and left

I went to Jimin's room and went to his closet and picked out his outfit and left. I went downstairs and took a picnic basket I packed to the car. Soon enough, Jimin came downstairs looking confused.

"Hyung, why did you pick this out if we are staying inside?"

"We are going somewhere. Come on, Jiminie."

He walks over to me, takes my hand and I lead him out to the car.

~Time Skip~

Jimin squealed a little when we got to the park. I took a blanket from the car and hurried after Jimin. We found tree and just spent the time talking and giggling.

"Yoongi hyung."

"Yes Jiminie?"

"Try to catch me!"

He runs off and I run after him. After about an hour, we went back to the tree and collapsed laughing. I looked up and I saw the sun starting to set.

"Come on Jiminie. We have one more place to go."

We went back to the car and drove to the pier. I took the picnic basket from the car and we went close to the water. We sat there and ate, laughed and talked about a lot of random topics. I looked up and gasped.

"Jimin look."

The sun was touching the water and it was beautiful. Jimin's eyes light up and my heart flutters. I decide that I would tell him now but I was so nervous.

"Jimin, I have to tell you something."

"Ok."

"I know that it has only been a couple months but I really needed to get this off my chest."

"Yoongi, you're scaring me."

"No, it's nothing bad. Jimin, I like you. I really, really like you. I could say that I love you. I love when you giggle, I love your smile that lights up the room, I love the blush on your cheeks when I give you kisses or when I compliment you. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met and I really hope I'm not scaring you with this and I also hope you feel the same way. Jimin, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I look up and Jimin is crying. I start panicking.

"Jimin, are you ok? I'm so sorry I-"

"Yoongi, of course I'll be your boyfriend. I was just shocked because I like you too and I thought you didn't like me like that."

I smile and say,

"How could I ever not like you? You're absolutely amazing."

He blushes and I smile.

"Jimin, can I kiss you?"

He nods and blushes a lot harder. I lean in slowly and I hesitate a bit, then I pressed my lips to his. His lips are just as soft as I thought they would be. Our lips fit like puzzle pieces and it was so good. I pulled away slowly and Jimin whimpered. I smirked a little as we rested our heads against each other. Jimin pulls me back into a kiss and I let him. It felt so good to finally kiss him so I just enjoyed the moment.

Eventually, we stopped kissing and started packing up. We couldn't stop smiling even on the way home. When we get into the house, I sit on the couch and Jimin climbs onto my lap and we start making out. After a long make out session, we go upstairs and start preparing for bed. We put on our pyjamas and climbed into bed. I pull Jimin into a long kiss. We separate with shit-eating grins on our faces.

"Goodnight Yoongi hyung."

"Goodnight Jiminie. I love you."

He blushes and whispers,

"I love you too."

We cuddle up to each other and fell asleep in each others embrace.

-----------------------------------------------------------

THEY FINALLY KISSED!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭 GUYS I FEEL SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

Ignore my little freak out. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did.
Saranghae💜