Chapter 4

Edited; 23.06,2022: Haha. Turns out it was this evening! Enjoy!! <3 <3 <3

Jimin's POV

       I felt my ears twitch in my half awake state. I should probably be getting up by now, but it was so warm I just wanted to stay here, just a few more minutes please. I rolled over and snuggled further into my pillow as a small purr started my throat. It felt warm enough to have me nuzzling my cheek onto it as my purring started to get louder.

       I was startled from my comfort hase by a rumbling chuckle that seemed precariously close to my ear, What the fuck? I looked up immediately, eyes widening as I realised Yoongi was smiling down at me. I felt my nose tingle as cheeks began to warm, I was so tempted to cover my face as I knew I was blushing. Awe man.

       "Good morning hyung." I say, smiling hesitantly, I feel my brows furrow minutely, why the hell do I feel so embarrassed? Even my ears are warm...

       "Good morning Jiminie. Do you feel better?" He asks, his deep voice achingly soft, Oh my gosh, I'm gonna die!

       I looked away as my embarrassment did not seem to want to stop growing then gave a slight nod as reply.

       "Thank you for staying with me hyung. I really appreciate it." I pushed through my embarrassment, because even if the fact that I woke him up with my whining –in my sleep!– then cried like a freaking kitten and then to top it off, practically begging him to stay with me last night is mortifying; I am still glad that he stayed.

       "No problem, Jiminie." He smiles.

       We then sat in silence for a while, just staring at each other, until Yoongi-hyung decided to get up.

       "Uh, Jimin?" I hear him call.

       "Yes hyung?" I answered, just slightly bewildered.

       It takes him a few seconds to start talking,"Can you get up please? I need to make breakfast." It takes me a while to register what he said, as I stare at him open-mouthed as he looks anywhere but at me. A few seconds passed before I finally glanced down, I squeaked as I flew up. But then I was now in his lap! I quickly leaped off of him intending to fall onto the bed but ended up crashing onto the floor. When I looked up, he was already leaning over the bed checking if I was okay.

       When our eyes met he promptly burst into laughter as I sat on the ground, pouting. My eyes warmed in my embarrassment and I ended up pouting further. You can't possibly be about to cry right now Jimin. I berate myself internally. But then Yoongi's almost crooning voice draws me out of my disparaging thoughts,

       "Awwww. Jiminie, you're so cute." He says, grinning.

       And I suddenly find myself blushing again. And it only ends up getting brighter as he kisses me on the forehead. He did it again! Then disappears immediately after to do what I assume is to make breakfast. As I sat on the ground struggling to collect myself. Maybe showering will help. I thought as I got up to go shower and grab the clothes Yoongi left for me.

~Time Skip~

       I was much calmer after the shower I had, thankfully. The water pressure was exquisite, even if it startled me at first. We sat at the dining table to have breakfast. It was silent as I sat swinging my feet as I enjoyed the meal, it was comforting, no unnecessary noises.

       "Jimin?" I look up at the sound of my name.

       I swallow the food in my mouth before answering,"Yes hyung?"

       "We are gonna go shopping today." Huh? Why?

       My brows furrow as my lips curve down slightly. "But hyung," Please? "I don't want you to spend a lot of money on me." I say, forcing the nervous feeling in my chest into my toes, wiggling them in my anxiousness as I glance back down not planning to look back up.

       "Jimin, look at me." Even if you talk like that I am not looking back up...

       I shook my head, stubbornly keeping my head down. In spite of that, Yoongi seems to have other ideas, I am startled by the touch of gentle fingers, my head moving easily in my surprise as hyung lifts it, looking directly into my eyes.

      "Jimin, how much money I spend doesn't matter. All that matters is that you have what you need and that you are happy. Understand?" I feel myself crumbling under his stare but continue to be stubborn.

       "But hyung-" I could only stop myself from pouting as I was cut off.

       "No buts, Jimin." His voice was firm, but it wasn't a command, "I am your owner and therefore I am responsible for you and I care about you." I watch as his eyes soften, his words and voice ringing reassuringly in my ears as he continues, "I need to make sure you are ok and healthy. Ok Jimin?" his whole demeanour becomes expectant as he waits for my reply.

       "Ok hyung." I nod, with his hand still softly pressed to my chin.

       His shoulders relaxed at my affirmative, –I didn't see them tense?– as he smiles lightly before saying, "Now I'll go get changed and then we can go, ok?"

       I nodded silently and watched as he walked off. I smiled sadly as I thought to myself. It feels nice to have someone that actually cared, I sigh reticently, but then again, he could be like my old master. My sight became hazed at the thought. He started out nice too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I updated. Thanks to my friend for updating me so much. She loves the book. I hope you guys like it. Bye

Saranghae💜