Chapter 21

Jimin's POV

I wake up, look beside me and coo quietly. Yoongi looks like a cute kitten. I slowly remove myself from Yoongi's hold and go downstairs.

I sit on the couch and turn on the tv. I wasn't paying attention because my thoughts started taking over.

'Did I sound bad yesterday?'

'Did Yoongi like it?'

'Yoongi probably hated my voice'

'He's never gonna use the song for the album'

'Jin was lying'

'Everyone was lying yesterday'

'They were probably laughing behind my back'

I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I hear footsteps and I start wiping my eyes.

"Jimin, are you ok?"

"Yeah," my voice cracked.

"No you're not. Please tell me what's wrong baby."

"I-"

"Jiminie, please tell me baby."

"I sounded terrible yesterday and everyone lied about me sounding bad and I feel like I did bad and I probably ruined your album and-"

"Jimin, Jimin stop. Baby, that's not true. "

He walks over to the couch and lifts me into his lap and I start sobbing onto his shoulder.

"Jimin, you sounded beautiful yesterday. That is a fact not an opinion. I will use your voice for the album because everyone deserves to hear your voice. Never doubt yourself baby ok?"

I nodded, still sniffling. He wiped my tears and gave me kisses all over my face until I started giggling.

"Thank you Yoongi," I smile and pulled him into a kiss.

When I pulled away, he was dazed. I started laughing and he had a small smile on his face.

I climbed off his lap and go and start breakfast. As I was making the waffles, he walked towards my and lifted me up and put me on the counter and kissed me back, hard.

We made out for what feels like forever and when we pulled back for air, our lips were swollen. He kept giving me little pecks on my lips and and smiled at him.

I jumped off the counter and got the waffles and got some strawberries and some whipped cream.

I added some strawberries with a little whipped cream and started eating.

When I finished eating, I looked up and Yoongi started chuckling.

"What?"

He walks over to me and licks my lips. I felt myself blush so hard. He smirks.

"You had some whipped cream on your lips."

I blushed even harder and ran upstairs. I hear him laughing from downstairs.

I go to the bathroom and shower and come back downstairs. I was wearing one of Yoongi's huge hoodies and some shorts.

I walk out and I hear the shower running. I grab my phone and go back on the couch and start texting Taehyung.

🐶 is Jimin and 🐯 is Taehyung.

🐶:
Hey Tae.

🐯:
Hey Chim. What's up?

🐶:
Nothing much. Wyd?

🐯:
Just laying down on the bed. Kookie is sleeping and he looks so cute.