Eleven11

You'll never feel loved
Simply because you've grown up without it and don't even know what it is...

Hayley

We exchanged a secret look and even a smile earlier and a thrill, that I haven't felt in so long flared up inside of me.
Why now? And why him?
Was it because he was the first person to dare to talk to me in front of Hunter? Or was it the confidence that emerged from his every pore?
Either way the excitement of looking at him, outweighed the fear I had for Hunter and that was very dangerous.

I hadn't realized all hope had left me until the moment a small amount bloomed inside of me.

It was the end of school when we shared another look, but while before I ignored it until Hunter wasn't looking, my eyes automatically found his, getting lost in the amber of his eyes.

Obey, a growl came strongly in my head as I snapped my gaze back down to the floor.

"Go straight home," he said around clenched teeth as as he pressed his Mercedes keys into my hands when the handsome boy with brown hair disappeared down the hall.

My heart leaped to my throat as I saw Hunter signal his squad with a single head nod and the big football player built bodied guys headed for the boy, who gave me hope. Now it seemed to be shattering before my very eyes.

Once they were gone, I looked down at the keys in a daze. Normally I would have listened right away. But as I bit my lip, enough to allow it to bleed, I had another idea.

🐺

Driving the car around the back, I reparked it In the shade and jumped out, rounding the corner, I hid as I peeked out around the edge, seeing Hunter and his gang walk away from the new kid as a officer walked over.

I saw him speak to the new kid and Hunter and his friends jumped into a jeep and sped off.
Please don't head straight home.

Once the officer walked away I hurried over before the new kid could reverse out of the parking spot.

His eyes widened as I tapped on the passenger door. Reaching down, I realized the door was unlocked as I pulled it open easily before jumping inside.
Maybe I had a death wish, but this could be the only chance I could talk to him.
Just find out his name and hurry home.