Hayley

"How was the meeting Hunter?" I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, standing by the door, knowing he would be coming in soon.

And smiling when he walked in. Was this happiness? Why hadn't I given in long before? For once I was grateful for him, for what he gave me, allowed me to be here, with him.

"I had to see that mutt because of you," he growled. "The way he looked at me all meeting, I felt challenged," he snapped as a hand came to wrap around my throat. "You," he hissed, "you did this, forced him into my life. Gave him my father's number. I never did say thanks for that by the way."

Oh no, I had made him angry. "I'm so sorry," I bowed my head, tilting my head to bare my throat to bite into if he so wished. He could end me right here if that's what he wanted. I had done something bad, I was such an idiot. Why would I disobey someone who gave me so much?

Still growing, he grabbed my shoulders and threw me so hard down, my head bounced off the carpet floor. "Just stay out of my way stupid bitch," he muttered as he walked over to his closet. "There's going to be a party tonight, have to welcome the new member and all that bullshit," he was saying and I scrambled to my feet to follow him to hear him better, but tried to stay far enough away as he didn't want me in his space. He could have killed me for what I done, but instead he had been kind enough not to.

My alpha was fair that way.

After all I deserved it, the pain in my head now throbbing was a reminder to not disobey. And I would never do it again.

"So that means Cayden will be here," I flinched at the sound of his name. Shaking my head, I scowled myself for even having a flash of - of something, at the name. "And I don't need you embarrassing me anymore than you've already have, but we still have to save face for now," he held up a Versace shirt and nodded to himself, before putting it on, walking out his closet into mine, he picked out my clothes as well. "Here, something sexy for tonight," he held up the smallest dress I owned, something I wasn't allowed to wear unless in the bedroom for Hunter's viewing pleasure.

"Y-you sure? a strip off my ass shows in that dress, I might as well grab a pole and do a dance," I blurted before my eyes widened in surprise. Where had that come from? It was bold, too bold.

I would deserve the pain Hunter should deliver me from the comment but he simply laughed as he shoved the dress into my hands. "Exactly, my pet, you'll be my sexy little dancer. And the only pole you'll be dancing on, is mine," he chuckled, grabbing my chin and tried to force me to look into his eyes again before letting go with a chuckle when my gaze just fell on his lips. "Just checking, I'll have to claim you now you know? And once I do, you'll be ruined for everyone else."

"Claim?" I titled my head in confusion.

"My father told me about it, said to make sure I fuck your brains out and bite down right here," he placed a warm soft hand where my shoulder and neck met. "But then everyone will know that you're omega. The stench will be smelled from miles away. Luckily though they'll know you won't be able to submit to anyone else but me once they see the scar my bit leaves."

I gasped as I looked up at him, reaching out, letting the dress drop to the floor, I grabbed onto his hips. "Hunter, please, do it. Do it now, I couldn't bare it if someone tried to take me from you," I nearly cried.

Hunter smiled in delight and came at me with a hungry expression as he grabbed me in his arms, kissing me deeply, slowly stripping me out of my clothes. He brushed his lips against my shoulder and up my neck, a chill running through me.

"I'm so happy to hear that pet, but not yet," he pulled back, I could see his hard on through his jeans and it looked like it took everything in him to back away. "we have to be smart about this. We can't rush it. I have to get you out of school first. We have to get you expelled or the dean will call social services if you just go missing or drop out. That means trouble for my parent's who are technically your legal guardians and that means trouble for me. So stop driving my wolf crazy, no sex until we get you out of school."

I whimpered, knowing that meant violence. Hunter was an emotional person, and one way or another he'd take out his frustrations out on me. A pent up Hunter was a scary Hunter.

"You should have sex with someone else until then," I came up with the solution as Hunter pulled on his shirt for the party. He snapped his head to look over at me with an unreadable expression.

"No Hayley, you don't get it, do you?" He walked back to where I was, picking up the dress I dropped, he pulled it on my now naked body, helping me get dressed before holding my face between his hands. "It's you, it's always been you who I crave. No one else. When other girls touch me, it disgusts me. I'm consumed with you Hayley, I love you. I never would cheat never. And I expected the same from you," he hissed as he looked down at me. "Don't you love me?"

"I do, Hunter. I'll make it up to you."

"I know," his serious face was back, the anger gone. As he stared down at my lips, running his thumb across them. "You used those lips to kiss another so you can use those lips to get me off every night. Maybe then the image of you kissing that fucker will be erased from my memory," he hissed, his hand wrapped around my throat with his other hand as he squeezed.

"Of course Hunter, anything for you," I wheezed out, struggling to breath, feeling my face get hot and my eyes widened as he tightened his grip.

He finally let go, and I gulped in a deep breath as I fell to my knees, holding my throat. "Do your hair, and let it down tonight, put on lip gloss none of that red shit and meet me downstairs."

"Yes, Hunter," I gasped out, scrambling to my feet to do as I was told. Mind completely blank other than to do the task at hand.