Chapter 30 - Madeline

I wake up in the dark room, a bit disoriented. Where am I? I try to wake up when a pair of arms pulls me back to the bed and his body rolling on top of me.

"Ethan!" I squeal and he laughs. "Where do you want to go, Sweetness?" he asks me, his voice is husky from the sleep.

"I want to pee," I say and push him, running away to the toilet. I catch myself in the mirror. My hair disheveled. Thank God I didn't put on too much makeup earlier. I do my business and come back to the room.

Ethan is already sitting down. I come to him. "What time is it now?"

He takes my hand and pulls me to sit on his lap. "We still have another 2 hours before descending to Paris." He nuzzles my neck. "Sleep well?

How can I concentrate when he nuzzles my neck like that? "Yes," I say breathlessly.

"Great, because you tortured me when you were sleeping."

"What?"

"I was awake because you kept nuzzling your ass to my cock, Sweetness."

"I didn't..."

"You did! And I had to cling to every control I have to not wake you up and fuck you senseless." I think I can fry an egg on my face right now. "So, what's my reward?" his eyes gleaming wickedly.

"What reward?"

"For being a gentleman."

I laugh and try to stand up, but Ethan pulls me to the bed until I'm laying down with him on top of me. My heartbeat is beating so hard I swear I can hear it.

His face descending to mine slowly, and kisses me thoroughly. He devours my mouth. Ethan bites my lower lips and I gasp. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and our tongue mingle. I don't know how long we kiss, but when he lifts his head from me, he leaves me breathless. He is panting as well.

He wipes my lower lip with his thumb and chuckles. "Sweetness, you look like you almost black out. I know I'm a great kisser. But really? Blackout?" he teases me. Great is an understatement.

I sit down abruptly and push his shoulder, faking my annoyance. "Conceited!"

He laughs. "Look at your face in the mirror. I don't lie." He pulls me to him. I rest my head on his chest. I glance down, the bulge of his pants is obvious. It makes tent. I laugh.

"What?" he asks me.

I shake my head, and suddenly he tickles me until I breathless. "Stop!" I squeak.

"Tell me or I'll tickle you again," he says.

I just point at his bulge and close my face because suddenly my face feels hot. He chuckles. "Yes, you always did this to me. Every time you near me."

"You mean every time you kissed me?"

"No. Every time you near me. It's like my cock can feel you present and say hi to you." And we both burst into laughter. Ethan caresses my face, and I very aware this time it's me who pulls his nape to me.

***

We arrive in Paris. There is a black Bentley waiting for us with a man ready on the car's door and a woman next to him. The woman is wearing a bright yellow sleeveless dress revealing her cleavage too much, and the hem of the dress is a bit too short for work. Who is she?

She runs to Ethan and gives him a kiss on Ethan's cheek that leaves the smear of her lipstick there. "Ethan! Welcome back to Paris," she says in slightly French accents.

"Belle," Ethan greets her curtly. If the welcome kiss surprised Ethan, he doesn't show it.

"Come on!" She says, taking Ethan's arm as if I wasn't there. Hello!!