Chapter 52 - Madeline

I stand in front of the biggest mirror I've ever seen. Okay, actually this entire room surrounded by mirrors.

I'm wearing a set of nude panties and strapless bra, with Carly Lopez flaunting around some dress on me.

Meredith wearing her robe and sitting on the couch like a Cleopatra, nursing her margarita.

"Gosh. I always hate Geneva. I love Steven Hitchcock. He is a genius. But Geneva is..." Meredith rolls her eyes.

It's not nice to talk about other people, but Carly actually comes with an NDA, and she is Meredith's best friend in this Hollywood world of hers.

"So, what did Ethan say?" Meredith asks me.

"He told me about their history. Ethan went to some events with her. Their fathers are friends. After that, Geneva kept contacting Ethan and asked him to be his date on every occasion. And since Ethan was invited too, he would say yes. But nothing happened. He said," I say small.

Meredith stands up and comes closer to me. "Don't you dare to think you are less than her, Mads!"

"I don't know, Mer. She is so pretty."

"She is pretty, so what? I'm sure Ethan never saw her like he sees you. Even Tony and Drew make a bet on when he will proposing you."

"Excuse me?" I raise an eyebrow at Meredith, she is still grinning at me. What the hell?

"When it happens? You guys met up behind my back?"

"Nope, the last time we had dinner together with Ethan too, remember?" We had dinner together because I want my friends to get to know Ethan. We ended up with the guys talked endlessly. Ethan clicked so fast with Tony and Drew. And he cleared out everything with Meredith, too. I'm so happy my friends and Ethan can be friends. Ethan knows Drew and Tony before he met me, but they weren't that close. With Drew was more like they were in the same social circle. Ethan was Tony's client, later friend, but they weren't too close. Usually, their conversation was about business. And when they had lunch, it was a business lunch.

Before I can utter another word, Carly comes with a pretty soft gold sequins dress. It's a backless long dress. "Try this, Mads!" She helps me to wear the dress without waiting for my answer.

The dress wraps me perfectly, showing every delicious curve of mine, starting from my hips, ass, small waist to my boobs. The plunge neckline stops under my breasts. But hang perfectly to show only a glimpse of my cleavage, so I don't look like a hooker. The backless make sure that I can't wear my panties. The slit of the skirt stops around my upper thigh. It shows my long, trim leg. But if I make a big move, you can see my inner, so if I don't wear panties...

"I... I will go commando with this dress?" I stupidly ask Carly. And all she does is raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

Meredith is drooling over me. "Ethan will have a heart attack for sure! You sinfully delicious, Mads!" She says happily. I think she still wants some revenge on Ethan because he trapped her with Christian last time even though Ethan sent her a bottle of wine with a sorry card (Helen did that for him, so he can get another brownie point from me).

"Wear this Mads!" Meredith states, while Carly put a diamond necklace that rests perfectly between my boobs, earrings with a simple design (a 3 carats diamond in each ear) and gold bangle adorned with small diamonds.

"These are real diamonds, sweetheart. Take care, okay!"

"What!" I touch the diamond on my chest. This one is at least 5 carats. "I can't, Carl! What if I lost it? I can't pay you!"