Epilogue

The doctor cleared my wife for traveling, so I arranged for the honeymoon for her. We will stay on our private island. I just bought this one not too long ago. Madeline doesn't know about it. The island is remote. It only contains a resort surrounded by white sands and blue ocean. Perfect for our honeymoon.

I fly the chopper by myself, and Madeline is amazed. Something never changed. With all the money she has now and all the privilege, it still easy to amaze her. Like this morning when I made breakfast in bed for us. She was so happy, and she gave me the reward in the shower. My perfect wife!

"God, Ethan. This is so pretty.. where are we going?" She asks me in the chopper, looking down at the blue ocean. Her voice is bubbling with happiness and excitement.

"You'll see, baby," I smile.

When we arrive at the island, Madeline is so happy. She jumps and hugs me. "This is perfect!" she smiles widely.

"Easy, don't jump. Pumpkin might shocked."

She caresses her tummy. "Nah, pumpkin is fine. The baby is strong like daddy." She smiles at me and I kiss her. I can't help it. Every time I see her beautiful smile, I want to kiss her.

I take her hand. "Come on! Let me introduce you to our new resort. I bought this island not too long ago. Because I'm planning for our honeymoon here."

Her jaw drops. "You bought it? For a honeymoon? Jesus Christ! Ethan...!! This is too extravagant!" she pouts. "You waste your money for me, again. I told you I want nothing but you. I just want you."

I laugh. How can I not love her?

We walk inside the resort. "I named this place by the way," I say to her.

She looks around. "What is it?"

I come to her and pull her waist to me. "The Sweetness," I whisper in her ear.

She turns around and looks at me. She giggles. "Even though I don't need you to spend your millions on me, but I'm not lying. I love the name you gave to this place."

I caress her face. "I love you, Sweetness."

"I love you even more, Ethan," she whispers.

I pull her nape and kiss her senseless. She moans, her hands move to my button shirt. "You said no one is here, right?" She whispers in my mouth and I nod. "Then we can make love anywhere, everywhere we want?" She asks me seductively. Oh yeah, my vixen is here now.

"Yes, baby..." I zip down her dress. "Anywhere, anytime we want." I take off her dress. She is just in her super sexy lacy panties. Did I tell you that my wife keeps teasing me with her sexy underwear? Starting from our wedding. I almost fuck her in front of our guests when I took the garter from her thigh and realized the sexy blue thong she wore.

The baby bump is small and cute. Make her look perfect and you know what else makes her perfect? Her boobs are getting bigger and sensitive. She loves it when I suck her nipples now more than ever.

She takes off my shirt and when I come to kiss her; she pushes me and wears my shirt unbuttoned. "I want to check this place first. Keep your libido in check, baby," she winks and sashays away.

I glance at my bulge. Did she expect me to control myself when she walks around our house with only my unbuttoned shirts and panties, when I'm horny as hell? Teaser!

She goes upstairs and I follow her. We go to the other three rooms. I asked the decorator to design the three rooms for our kids. Madeline and I plan to have three kids if we can. She looks happy when she enters every room. And then we go to our room, the master bedroom. The room is big, it's surrounded by windows, including the one in the bathroom.

Madeline gasps. "Ethan, anyone can see us from outside."

I chuckle and come to her. "Why? No one is here, right?" I hug her from behind, my hand creeps to her panties. She is wet.

She moans and leans on my chest. "But... but..."

"Easy, baby, it's a one-way mirror" I take out my hand and lick it. She whimpers. From her breath, I know I turned her on.

"So, you still want to check the house, or are you ready to let me fuck you and you scream my name?" I whisper huskily in her ears.

She turns to me, her eyes glazed, her face flush. "What do you think, Mr. Hall?" She takes off my shirt hastily, the shirt crumples on her feet. Madeline takes my hand and licks it. "What are you waiting for? Make me scream and forget everything else except your name," she says seductively.

I pull her to me and kiss her. She kisses me back. I walk her to the window and spin her around. I devour her neck, one of my hands playing with her nipple, the other one goes into her panties. "Look at the beach. Imagine there are many people in there. I'm going to fuck you here and they can see us," I whisper hotly to her. She whimpers and her pussy is dripping wet now. She is so turned on.

"Ethan..." she moans my name. Her hands hold the glass. I thrust two fingers into her pussy. Her moan is getting louder. My other hand still playing with her nipples, my kiss trails from her neck to her shoulder and goes to her other nipple. I suck her nipple and she comes so loud. Before she fully came back, I thrust my third finger into her. "Oh God, Ethan!" She rocks herself into me, her hand holds my head to keep suck on her nipple. I love it when she goes wild like this, and she comes again.

She tries to catch her breath. I spin her around and push her softly to the windows. She gasps when her body touches the cold windows. I kneel in front of her, yank down her panties and start devouring her pussy. She rocks onto me. Her moan is getting louder. I can feel my dick is so hard now.

"Play with your nipples, Sweetness!" I command her and her hands go to her tits, playing with them just like I always did to her. Fuck, that's hot! "Come for me baby, come on my tongue! I want to taste you," and she comes so hard. Her hands clutch on my shoulders, hard. It will leave crescents' mark for sure.

"God, Ethan..." she says breathlessly.

I lift her and put her on the bed. I take off my shorts and climb up to her. "You good, Sweetness?"

She touches my face, her face still flush from the earlier orgasm. "Perfect." She smiles and kisses me. "I want you inside me now, Ethan," she whispers in my mouth.

And I do. I can't wait any longer. I position myself and thrust into her. She moans and I link our hands. I touch my forehead with her. "I'm going to make love to you right now, Sweetness," I say, panting.

We kiss, our hands link, our body crush to each other. I keep thrust into her, careful to not crush our pumpkin in her tummy. My thrust is getting harder and faster. All I can hear is the sounds of the wave, birds, our slapping body, and my wife's moan. I can feel I'm on the edge, and from my wife's moans she is so close to her orgasm, too.

"Come for me, Sweetness!" and she does what I say. She comes so hard and screams my name, and it makes me come too. I growl her name and come so hard inside her.

I bury my face in her hairs, make sure my body doesn't crush her. Our body still links. The smell of the ocean, our sweat, my wife's faint apple scent and our sex are a perfect mix.

I pull back and kiss her forehead.

"Hello Ethan Hall."

"Hello Madeline Hall."

*The End*

Hi, thank you for reading Trust in You. This is my very first book and I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I do.

Please let me know what do you think about the book.

And did you know Meredith and Christian also have their own story? Lost in You Hollywood lovers, the dark past, holiday season. And you also can find some side story of Ethan and Madeline's too.

If you want more simple and lighter story, you can check Rainey and her ever after story at Forever Night Stand. Can you guess who is her Prince Charming?

I see you in the next book!!

Love, A