Craft

Thank you so much every single person who read Hurricane Love! I appreciate your reads, votes and comments so much and it really gives me so much motivation to keep doing what I love and write more and more of the absolute cavern of ideas in my head!

If you enjoyed this book, check out my newest book Craft. Please read the small summary below and head to my page if you wish to read!
Much love🖤🖤🖤

 Please read the small summary below and head to my page if you wish to read!Much love🖤🖤🖤

Summary:

The Dagons - filthy rich, fearless and running the biggest drug empire across New York City.

Enter The Cabreras, the wealthiest and most deeply-feared family from neighbouring New Jersey. They have their own territory, an agreement set in place from long ago, but now things have changed with a new man in charge.

When Asher Dagon discovers the movement of Roman Cabrera's product across his territory, his only goal is to burn Roman's whole empire to the ground. Asher will do anything to eradicate the Cabreras from running drugs past their agreed boundaries and establishing a place for themselves in the city and this includes putting his own flesh and blood at risk...

After a lifetime of being hidden and protected in the family home from the dangers of being a Dagon, it is Celia Dagon's time to step up for the family business, as she is thrown directly into the lion's den.

Going undercover as a faithful and trusted member of the Cabrera gang is a dangerous and life-threatening move, but Celia will do anything to gain some excitement in her life and be respected by her brother Asher, a decision that  opens her eyes to the ugly truths of organised crime and completely changes her life, and maybe even her loyalties...