Chapter 12: truths

(A/N I do have a question, who should find out about her cuting first?)

(Thank you to dangerousdayes, danixdelgado14, and soccergirl31599 for voting)

"Hello, son," cory said.

"Dont call me that," spencer said.

"Spencer, " grace scolded.

"Grace," I said gripping Spencer's hand, Spencer had a right to be mad.

"Pheonix is right-"

"How do you know Pheonix?" Spencer asked making me freeze.

"We need to talk after your done here," I whispered.

"I'm done. You cant just comeback after eight years," Spencer and drug me to his room.

"How does he know you. We became friends after he left," he asked me.

"I overheard your father and mother talking. Your mom introduced me as your friend. I kept in touch with your father since. I-"

"You've had communication with my father! You never told me!"

"If I did he would quit responding. I only ever talked to him with things about you! Spence-" I yelled back.

"I cant believe you!" He yelled standing up.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"I thought you were my friend, get out!" He yelled.

"Spencer-"

"I hate you! Get out!" He yelled and I ran from his room.

"Did you tell him!" Grace whispered yelled, I saw that corey was gone.

"No. I didnt tell him the real reason i kept in contact with his dad is becuase i knew you had an affair. I didnt tell him the reason his dad left was becuase it hurt his Corey to much to see you, but wanted to know what was happening with his son. I only talked to his dad for eight years so he could know what was happening in his sons life when he came back. Maybe you should because I just lost my best friend!" I whisper yelled and went to slausons.

"Hello Pheonix scott," I heard tyrone.

"Not in the mood for you," I mumbled.

"Wheres your little boyfriend?" He asked.

"Right here," cam said behind me.

He sat down pulling me into his lap and lightly kissed my neck. I tried to keep the look of shock out of my eyes and play along.

"I will get you one day Pheonix Scott."

"Thank you for that," I said sliding off of Cams lap.

"Of course. We are still friends," he said offering a smile.

"Yeah." I said.

We talked for a few minutes before I went to Preach's place.

"Rough night?" He asked.

"I think I just lost my best friend," I said going to nt room.

I got my blade out of my phone case and slit my wrist. I enjoyed the blood pouring down my wrist and stinging pain it brought. I enjoyed it because I deserved. I dont deserve Spencer and I never did.

I bandaged my wrist and laid in my bed. This is going to be bad for a little while. I didnt really talk to anyone for the next week and my cutting become more frequent. I felt like I was in a downward spiral.