Chapter 14: Why is There a Hot Boy Me and Spencer's age in the kitchen

(Thank you to BiancaCoichy for voting)

I snuck out to see him. I refused to let Preach get hurt becuase I was too scared to meet tyrone. I lightly jogged to escense park and saw him standing in his hood.

"What do you want?" I asked reaching for my knife, only to see it was gone.

"You," he whispered.

"Tyrone. I will call the cops. They will come," I said backing against the wall.

"Not fast enough," he said approaching me.

"I'll call spencer," I threatened instead.

"Its a ten minute drive," he grinned.

"Eight with his driving," I threatened.

"Eight is all I need," he said pinning me against the wall.

"Why. I ain't ever hurt you," I begged trying to get out of his grasp.

"No, but your brother never let me touch you when he was alive. Then your friends got in the way. No ones in my way," he smirk pressing his body against mine.

I went to kick him in the balls but he was prepared for that. I couldn't get out. He had my wrist in his hands and I wasn't strong enough to fight out.

"Your mine," he growled, and there wasn't anything I could do.

Time skip-next day

After what happened last night I didnt go back to Spencer's I went to the bakers. I went downstairs to grab fruit, but ran into jordan.

"You okay?" He asked, his arm brushing against mine making me flinch.

"Fine," I mumbled and left out the front door.

When I approached school I didnt want to go in. I didnt want to see any of the guys. I didnt want the girls to ask me anything. I didnt want to deal with this.

However, I didnt have a choice. I pulled my cheer jacket on to cover my newly cut wrist and walked inside keeping my head down..

"Hey, wanna hang at my place?" Asher asked coming up to me.

I tensed up and kept walking. Logically I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but what Tyrone did.

"Pheonix," he said grabbing my arm making me panic.

"Let me go," I said, fear lacing my voice.

"Pheonix-"

"Please let me go," i asked, my voice shaking.

"You heard her," spencer said coming up behind me.

Asher let me go and fast walked to my next class. I got in early and sat in the back. I slowed my breathing down and tried to focus.

"Are you living in Crenshaw?" A prppy girl asked coming up to me.

"On the weekends. On weeknights I'm in beverly," I muttered.

"I heard a tip you werent," she said to me.

"The tip was wrong. I'm still here," I said, praying she would go away.

"What about Spencer?"

"I dont know. Let me alone," I growled slamming a book shut making the whole class look at us.

"Sorry," she said and left the class.

I rolled my eyes and opened up my book. The urge to cut strong. In the middle of class I asked to go to the bathroom. I ran into one of the stalls and pulled out my blade.