Bella's 18 Birthday

"I'll visit soon." River waved as she got in her car.

"Take care of yourself and think about what I said." Charlie shouted.

"I will." River looked at Charlie and the house one last time before she left.

                                                           •••

"Hello. I'm looking for..." River thought,"ahm books about Forks history." The native librarian shows her the shelve which held the books she was looking for. But none of them where what she was looking for. The history started from the 1800s but she wanted something that went beyond that, a thousand years ago. She soon just gave up and she exit the library and walked around Port Angeles window shopping. She passed a jewellery shop and saw a beautiful necklace. She went in the shop.

                                                             •••

"I thought I told you to be back before 5." Alice said as she stood in front of River, who just came in.

"It 6 and your party doesn't start until 7. So... I think I'm good." River said sarcastically, closing the door behind her.

"Just hurry up, freshen up and come downstairs." Alice said before pushing her upstairs.

"Okay, I'm going." River walked upstairs into her room. She saw a red dress laid on her bed.

She wasn't in the mood to be in a room filled with people

She wasn't in the mood to be in a room filled with people. She just wanted to get some sleep.

"River, the party is about to start. Come down." Alice ordered as she knocked on her door.

River sighed loudly as threw herself on her bed. She couldn't get out of this one.

River got dressed in her dress, black jacket and black heels. She tied her raven, curly hair up in a loose bun before heading downstairs. She felt like a ghost just wondering around aimlessly.

"It's time, it's time. It's time." Alice tugged Bella and Edward to the top of the landing, then skipped down the stairs.

"Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in." Carlisle apologised.

"Like that's even possible. Happy birthday, Bella." Esme smiled.

A flashlight went of as Alice snapped a picture of Bella with them,"found it in your bag. Mind?"

Emmett moved to Edward's side,"Dating an older woman. Hot." He nudged him.

Edward furrowed his eyes in disapproval and disappointment.