Artic Wolf

River kept sighing loudly in boredom, as she set in her room doing nothing. It was the weekend and a day off from the hospital. So she had nothing to do.

Jacob is still not talking to her or Bella. Bella is constantly worried and calling. It's driving her back to her own self. He's not helping by lying and not answering her calls.

As River stared at the ceiling she found herself wondering about that strange dream about a woman named Clara. Something was off about her but she said she will help her find Katherine and answers to the questions she has constantly been asking herself.

She still couldn't bring herself to open and read the letter or touch the necklace again. She was going insane again. After the Cullens left, she stopped wondering how and why she missing time. Now she knows someone named Thalia erased her memories and locked her mind to protect her. From what? And why? Who was she to her?

She sighed in frustration deciding to stop before she gave herself a headache.

She walked up and opened her window. She looked out taking in the cold fresh air. It been a while since she's been outside, running through the forest. She has forgotten the feeling. Taking a fearless leap, she landed with her hand in front of her for balance. She was a little rusty, she was not a graceful as she was.

She smiled at the feeling of damp soil beneath her feet and between her toes, the cold breeze on her face. She inhaled in the fresh air with her eyes closed. When she opened them she saw there neighbours staring at her, their mouths hanging open.

"Good evening." River waved with a smile.

"H.. hey.." They said.

River smirked before she ran to the forest.

Feeling the cold wind caressing her warm rosy cheeks. The wind making the trees move and make rustling sounds. It was comforting. The smoothing sounds of nature, calmed her mind. She jumped from a branch to another branch until she stood on top of a tree looking at the white clearing. She took in the view of thin, freshly fallen snow laid on the surface of the mountain. River smiled as she admired the beauty of the nature.

She closed her eyes and let her body fall in mid air

She closed her eyes and let her body fall in mid air. The snowflakes crumbed underneath her feet with each step she took. She quickly found comfort in the cold. She sighed sadly because she had nothing left to give. She was tired of being angry, sad and lonely all the time. It was better not feel at all than to feel any of these emotions.

River was distracted by her thoughts that she didn't notice she had encounter a vicious wild creature. It growled making her stop in her tracks. It was a wolf, growling and snarling it's teeth at her.

River immediately stopped breathing as she thought of ways to get out of this situation. River had a debate within herself to either turn the other way and run or stay and stand her ground.

But something deep inside her told her not to panic, not turn the other way and run but to stand her ground as well

But something deep inside her told her not to panic, not turn the other way and run but to stand her ground as well. As it continue to growl at her, she hesitatly lowed herself down to it eye level.

As soon as she locked her eyes with it. She could swear she was looking straight at someone she once knew. River growled back lowly with a little snarling of her own.

It also stood it ground but it was less vicious. The wind blew and caressed its white fur coat. River's eyes continued to stay locked to it orbs. The longer she stared, the more she felt like she was falling.

It shocked River when it's eyes turned to a glowing white. River's eyes also turned to the same colour.

River saw

The Beginning

"They're coming the fall." A woman with dark, wavy hair, pale skin and blue eyes. She wore a prestigious and elegant blue ball gown dress, flattering her eyes.

"I will gather my men. We're going to war." A strong, dominant voice said.

"No." The woman with a worried voice,"this is a war, you cannot win." She warned.

"Than what must we do?" He said.

"I have plan but the consequences are great." She said.

"I'll do whatever I can to save my people." He said.

River gasped at that vision. It wasn't long when she was pulled into another.

The woman made a huge cut on her hand. She squeezed her hand, drawing out the red crimson blood from her cut she enchanted unknown words and mixed the blood with other herbs.

Before river could get a chance to adjust to what she's just seen, she was pulled into the world of glimpses and cut out images.

Near past

She saw herself running again but this time it felt different. She was running on all her fours. When she looked down she saw wolf paws and claws running on a damp forest floor. She noticed her how different was in a wolf form. Her smell, strength, endurance, sight. Everything was enhanced.

River gasped in pain at huge headache.

Future

She wore a white lose dress, her white and black hair in a French braid, lose hair flew in the wind. She rode on something running. She bravely stood as it ran. When she looked down she saw a huge rusty coloured wolf. She noticed a few wolves following behind her. They ran through the forest, as the wolves howled and growled behind her. She smiled as her sharp canine teeth and razer sharp claws.

She sharply gasped as she backed away causing her to fall on her butt. She breathe in the shallow cold air. She then realised the white wolf she saw earlier was no longer there. She looked around but didn't find it.

She suddenly got a chill down her spin.