•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺•

Previous on (•Uchiha•)...

----------------------------

My eyes widened, ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS IS CRAZY!! Naruto seemed to be getting upset asking what was the point of the graduation test. I couldn't complain cause what he was saying was true. What was the point of that?

Kakashi had told us not to eat breakfast in the morning since we would most likely puke it back up during our 'survival' test tomorrow. I sighed as we all stood up and Kakashi Sensai had left.

'I cannot believe this...'

----------------------------

Naruto and I woke up around 𝟼:𝟹𝟸 𝚊.𝚖. so we both could get there early and meet at the place Kakashi Sensai had told us to meet. We walked a couple more minutes until the rest of the gang met up with Naruto and I. I dropped Naruto since I had to practically drag him to our destination. He sat on the floor falling asleep and as both me, Sasuke, and Sakura stood still and began to wait patiently. Sakura had tried to talk to Sasuke but failed as he just looked the other direction, paying no attention to her. She soon gave up and sat down and soon fell asleep as well. Sasuke and I were the only two left awake and keeping guard.

"When do you think he might get here?" I ask Sasuke, turning to face him.

"Don't know"

He didn't even bother to face me...that jerk. 

"Y/N"

I turn around again and found him looking at me.

"What did you mean when you said..you wanted to find a certain person?"

I stared at him for a moment before sighing. I sat down motioning Sasuke to sit next to me to which he hesitated before listening and sitting down. There was a couple seconds of silence before I finally spoke to him, telling him about the nightmares I have been having.

"I keep having the same dream over and over again and it has been happening ever since I small. It wasn't every night but once in a while I would have the same dream but now..it is happening more frequently.." Sasuke looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What is this dream you have been having?" I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

"There is a baby and this person are carrying it through these trees, I never understood why but she stops at the entrance of the leaf village...She has no face, not even the baby. All I ever remember from the dream is her telling the baby that everything is going to be alright and I can hear her crying...but still I don't understand why there is no face on her or the baby as if they aren't real people.."

I look down at the ground staring at the grass in deep thought. I hear Sasuke laugh and I look up at him.

"Sounds more like a dream than a nightmare to me."

"That's the thing though," Sasuke stops and looks at me confused.

"It isn't the dream itself that makes it uncomfortable, it is the feeling I get when I wake up from it." I feel a shiver go my spine just thinking about the feeling. I then feel something  wrap around my back and a hand holding the other side of my shoulder. It takes me a couple of seconds to realize that Sasuke had his arm around me. I feel my face heat up from the sudden gesture and try to ignore it.

"I get this feeling of emptiness and as if my heart had been ripped from my body...sometimes I even have a hard time getting up from my bed because of it." After I finish my sentence I turn towards Sasuke and found him looking away from me. Ugh that jerk, he probably wasn't even listening. I knock his had off of me and get up to walk away but he stops me by grabbing my wrist.