•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

He held one of his arms on the inside of his cloak, hanging between his cloak and his shirt as his right hand was in the sleeve of the cloak. Who is this guy and what does he want!?

"WHO ARE YOU!" I feel a couple of tears fall down my S/C cheeks. The man comes closer to me, me heart dropping deeper in my gut with each step he took towards my fragile and small body.

"My name...Itachi Uchiha."

----------------------------

Naruto hastily left the house with me behind him. Today was the day of the last Chunin Exams and everybody was on edge about it. Even I was nervous. I take a piece of Onigiri that was left over from last nights dinners and munch on it as I walk through the crowded streets of the leaf village. I was on my way to Ritsuki and I's training spot to conjure what was left of my Fujiko before the exams have started. I couldn't help but keep Itachi in mind from the conversation we had a couple weeks ago.

*𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔*

『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』

---------------------------

"W-what do you want!?" I stutter out, looking all over to try and find an exit but no matter how hard I tried to think I could escape, I knew there was no hope.

"I am here because I wanted to see your eyes." M-my eyes!? He was going to take them like he almost did in my dream huh!? Oh god I am dead!

"P-please don't take my eyes! I beg you!" I cry out. I have never been more vulnerable in my life and it felt so sad. Itachi looks down at my face uninterested and blinks slowly at my reaction. He seemed to just not give a damn about how I felt.

"I am not here to take your eyes Y/N, I just want to see if my intimidations worked or not." Intimidations? I hesitate before closing my eyes and activating my Sharingan. I open my red eyes and stare directly into his, trying to compose my fear and stomp it with confidence. His eyes soften and turn back to their normal onyx colors and his facial expressions soften looking at my face. It made me wonder what made him stop the serious act with me all of a sudden.

"You are just like her..." huh!? What does he mean I am just like her? I don't understand...

"L-like who!?" Itachi's eyes widen for a split second before going back to his usual mysterious look. He tells me not to worry about it and gets ready to leave but before he does he looks behind himself to face me.

"Y/N...please, take care of Sasuke for me. There is much more I want to tell you but that will have to wait for another time." I stare at him and nod my head.

"O-of course Itachi, I will! You do not have to worry." Itachi smiles slightly at my response before turning his head back around. Crows begin to disperse from his body, making him disappear as the crows fly freely away and throughout the village and forest, as if he was never here. 

---------------------------

『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』『~』

*𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚜*

'I have to take care of Sasuke...' I rethink Itachi's request over and over again. Why am I even helping out a rouge ninja? Should I be reporting him to the Hokage or something? No, for some reason that solution seems so wrong to do and in my heart I didn't want to. I couldn't tell Sasuke either because he would go ape shit and start freaking out in a rage. I couldn't tell anyone about my encounter with Itachi, I had to keep us a secret! And about that person he was talking about. they must have been someone important to Itachi some time ago...