•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I smile at Sasuke as he jumps down, stuffing his hands in his pockets a huffing. Trying to act tuff and cool as always...shake my head. I yell and clap for him but not nearly as loud as Inu and Sakura do, they are practically screaming for him to win. Once the two quiet down I call his name out, causing him to whip around and face me.

"Knock them dead, Uchiha!" Sasuke smiles lightly at my remark and waves one of his hands to me.

"Don't worry Y/N, I will."

----------------------------

I eagerly wait for the person to start the battle and when he finally does, Sasuke goes all out. I watch in admiration of his moves and how he works his Sharingan. I wanted to do what he did but I wanted to learn it on order to protect my friends and my only family, Naruto. The battle continued as I kept cheering Sasuke on every now and then and I am guessing my cheering paid off because he ended up the winner. I continued to clap as the man pronounced Sasuke as the winner. 

"Sasuke Uchiha is pronounced the winner!"

Sasuke wipes the blood from the side of his mouth and jumps back over the railing into the crowd. I could no longer see him but decide to continue my attention on the battles, assuming he'd catch up to me soon. I hear Naruto's name come up and I divert my eyes towards him. I watch Naruto grin and jump down to face his opponent. The other boy jumped down along with his puppy as his fur hoodie ruffled in the wind.

"Kiba, huh?" I say to myself. I never told anyone this but I use to have a crush on that dog loving nerd. Has was one of the first three people besides Hinata and Shikamaru to accept me in the classroom. Naruto didn't count for obvious reasons in him being my brother and all. Anyways, Kiba use to always talk to my in the early years of the academy and I ended up falling for him because of it. Over time I eventually got over him but he has been a good friend to have ever since.

I continue to watch their fight but didn't bother to cheer for either team, they were both friends of mine I couldn't cheer for just one. I smiled at the battle and turned my head to face Sasuke.

"This is a close battle, huh Sasuke?" I open my eyes to find out I wasn't talking to anybody. Where is Sasuke? I thought he would have caught up to me by now... I fall back to look in the crowd. I pass multiple people as some made rude comments to me while others said excuse me. I kept looking but no duckbutt hair stood out to me. I leave the comfort from where I was standing and began to look around the rest of the building for Sasuke but I couldn't seem to find a trace of him.

'Hm, maybe he is outside?' I thought, questioning myself as I walked towards the entrance of the arena.

I step out as the sun began to set, the cold air hitting my warm face. My ears begin to feel cold as I look around the front of the building to find no sign of the Uchiha. I decide to walk around the complex in order to find him so I continue my steps. Brrrr it is starting to get pretty cold...Where could he be? I continue to walk through the side of the building, trying to reach the back of it. Small stars started to form above my head and the sun only continued to slowly disappear from the dark sky.

"Sasuke? Saasukeee..."

I whisper his name and look behind the building. I look into a corner to find a raven haired boy sitting on the floor. Bingo! There he is. I start to walk over to the corner but notice more bodies start to form from the shadows, in front of Sasuke. I quickly retreat around a nearby corner, close enough to peep in on their conversation.