•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"I will be fine Y/N, worry about getting Sasuke back." My eyes open a little more before softening back into their sleepy look, saying a quick 'ok'. Neji returns the smile I had given him before jumping farther away, probably off to defend other people.

"Ok guys, you should get going and fast." We all nod at Kakashi Sensei and jump through the hole Guy had made from his punch. We are coming to get you Sasuke, I swear.

----------------------------

 The group and I continue to run through the forest as Pakkun sticks his nose up to trace Sasuke's scent but soon after we came to an abrupt stop. Pakkun sticks his snout directly behind us and takes a good sniff, frowning at his result.

"We are being followed by ninja that are not our own." I activate my Sharingan and look behind me to see figures coming our direction, people I didn't recognize. He was right, we were being followed but by who? I quickly turn around and lift my thumb to my mouth, ready to bite the tip of the skin.

"I will hold them back guys, don't wor-"

"No Y/N, I will. You continue with the others." I look shockingly at Shikamaru. He wasn't one to put in any unnecessary work if he could help it but here he is, volunteering. I tilt my head as he huffs out in exhaustion.

"You women are so troublesome...Just go already, I got this." I slowly nod my head telling Shikamaru to be careful before jumping the direction the three went. I caught up with them not too long after and we continued to chase the direction Sasuke had taken. I hope that he is ok, he shouldn't be so reckless about this but he is Sasuke Uchiha after all. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from him....

I activate my Sharingan again after some time off from it and notice three figures not far away from us.

"G-guys! I think I see Sasuke and Gaara, but there seems to be one more person with them." I watch Pakkun nod his doggy head.

"She's right, I can smell Sasuke close by, we are almost there."

"Alright! Let's get Sasuke back!" Naruto exclaims, Sakura nodding in agreement as we get closer to the three. When we finally reach close by I notice that Sasuke looked to be on the ground and Gaara...Gaara didn't look normal or human..Something isn't right! I quickly bite my thumb and hit a branch, summoning Isamu.

"Aye! Who has disturbed my nap!?" I frown at the sound of Kenta as he looked at me angrily. I explain the situation to him and he nods his head every couple seconds. I swear Kenta is so stuck up for a gecko. 

"Aight! Get on my back yea? I am going to blend in" I nod confusingly as I get on his back. Naruto gets into position and Kenta attaches himself to a tree.

"Woah Y/N! Where'd ya go?" I furrow my eyebrows at Naruto as he put his hand on his forehead, trying to look for where I was. Do I automatically blend in with Kenta if I attach myself to him? That's pretty damn cool!!

"On my mark....ready..." Gaara jumps at Sasuke as his body falls limp on a branch from exhaustion.

"GO!" Naruto runs and jumps from the branch, kicking Gaara harshly in the chin in order to get him away of Sasuke. Kenta scurries at a shaky and fast pace through the trees until we are directly under Gaara, or what was of him.

"Jump kid."

"W-what!?" Kenta grumbles under his breath.

"I said jump yea? Are you bloody deaf?" I grit my teeth at him and his accent, it gets really annoying sometimes. I scoff and jump down until I am inches away from Gaara, lifting my hand in a fist and punching him in the middle of his head. His body speeds through the air and hits the ground, the dirt exploding slightly from the impact. I close my eyes ready to fall as well but am caught by something slimy and wet...