•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"I am going to win."

Kiyoshi laughs at my comment and backs away from me, his eyes examining my figure.

"We will see about that, Y/N."

Yea Kiyoshi, we will.

"FIGHT!"

----------------------------

I take out a couple of kunai as Kiyoshi launches in the air with incredible speed. Unfortunately, I wasn't aloud to use my Wakizashi or my O Tanto during these exams since those weapons were meant to harm enemies. Kiyoshi moves his leg to kick down to the ground, causing it to erupt with dust and dirt, blocking my view and preventing me from seeing my surroundings. I didn't think I would have had to activate them so soon but it seemed that Kiyoshi had the upper hand. 

With a blink of my eyes, I could now see a body swiftly running through the smoke and slide from place to place. I run forward and quickly block Kiyoshi's attack but after a couple of shots my body couldn't keep up.

I feel impact on my jawline causing me to fly into the wall and hit the ground harshly. I place my hand on my jaw and slowly look in front of me. Did Kiyoshi just...punch me in the face? He punched my face...

"Kiyoshi..." I watch the brown haired boy stop in his tracks, looking at my harmed state with a smug face plastered across his pale yet soft skin. The audacity that guy has to put his hands on a woman like me..big mistake. I make eye contact with him and I watched his facial expression change from smug to concerned. He wasn't expecting to see my scarlet red eyes as soon as he did and his one second of hesitation gave me the advantage to turn the tables.

(𝙰/𝙽 - 𝙾ooo𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 tables have turned...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝...𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝)

I smirk and push my body to the side, turning my body until my hand reached under his armpit and directly to the side of his ribs. I hit his side with immense force and push him back to the middle of the arena, making him skid along the way. I must have done some damage since Kiyoshi trembled a bit as he forced himself back to his feet.

"I AM NOT DONE YET Y/N!!" I smirk and wipe the blood from the corner of my mouth.

"NEITHER AM I!!!"

I run at him and jump into the air. It is just like what Sasuke and I practiced, I need to nail this in one shot! I weave my signs and suck in a bunch of air.

'FIRE STYLE: FIRE BALL JUTSU!!!'

I blow and watch as fire comes out of my mouth and towards Kiyoshi's direction, it sucked that you couldn't see what was in front of you when you used the fire ball jutsu but I could only hoped it hit its target. I land on my feet and quickly look up towards my opponent. You would have thought that with that big of a jutsu I would have been able to take him down..I did too but when my eyes landed his figure I almost lost balance of myself. 

His whole figure was covered in ice, using it as a shield. I was able to melt most of it but my jutsu seemed to have never even reached him.

"W-what?" I didn't have time to think as Kiyoshi breaks from his ice armor and weaves a bunch of unfamiliar signs.

"ICE STYLE-!"

Ice style!? When did he become an ice style user!?

"ICE PILLAR JUTSU!!" I feel vibrations from underneath the ground and watch as ice pillars and spikes pierce through the ground and into the sky. I backflip and jump far backwards out of range so his pillars couldn't reach me. Great now what, if I had known about this I could have come more prepared...