•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹•

(𝙰/𝙽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝!) 𝙿.𝚂. 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 :𝙿

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"Welp, guess it's my time to go. Thanks for the show loves, cheers!" With that, Kenta poofs away and all that is left is a half eaten bug on the ground making me swallow hard from the thought. I laugh to myself thinking over the events that unfolded.

'You saved me yet again, Sasuke Uchiha.'

----------------------------

I leave the food shop with a couple of tomatoes and dango then make my way back home to mine and Naruto's apartment. We were all able to make it home safely which I was grateful for since the state we find Naruto in seemed pretty serious. He was the one to have saved Sakura from Gaara after all, though it seemed to upset Sasuke about the situation. Sasuke had also become very distant since the whole incident and I wasn't sure of why.
Maybe he just needs time to himself after everything he had went through. I reach the apartment but before my hand reaches the door nob, someone quickly opens the door from the other side.

"GAH!" I yell out, barely getting out of the way as Naruto runs and tries to skid to the right, almost falling over the railing in doing so. My eye twitches at the sight of Naruto quickly trying to rush out of the apartment complex somewhere I could only guess.

"How much you wanna bet he is sprinting to Ichiraku's..." I say to myself giggling before entering the house, making sure to lock the door and take my sandals off before entering the kitchen.

I take out my fresh tomatoes and begin cutting them in slices, the shape of a watermelon slice. I cook up some white rice and take out some bento boxes I had bought a couple months back. I place the rice delicately in the nice square pocket and place the small tomato slices along the small rectangle one, then I lastly place one dango stick along the long slim pocket on the far side of the bento box. I brush my hands together and admire the perfect order and placement of another masterpiece of a bento box.

"I hope Sasuke likes this..." I blush but then sigh. Great, now I feel like Sakura but at least I know what Sasuke likes instead of buying constant sweet snacks like she would. I place the lid on the two boxes and seal them, taking a small dark blue bow and tying the top like a bow. My eyes shimmer from the aesthetic hard work I put into the food and shed a tear, clearly proud of myself.

I pick up the box and put them neatly on top of each other. I take one glance at the window and notice two figures sprint past the glass, taking me by surprise. I run out and open the window to look as the two continue to jump towards the bridge.

"Asuma and Kurenai Sensei? Why are they in such a hurry for..?" I look from the direction they came and see both Sasuke and Kakashi Sensei at the end of the street talking about something. There he is, but what is happening? I take my two boxes and exit through the window, closing it and jumping down towards the two.