•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"The Chunin Exams just got more interesting so we have to train hard!" I smile and nod my head and the other two yell a quick but enthusiastic 'yea!'

"Let's go guys!" I jump up and down, walking next to Sasuke. I felt happy and determined to get through these exams and when I look up at Sasuke...For the first time, I felt extremely warm inside...I felt happy seeing him and felt safe by his side like nothing could hurt me as long as he was here.

'Sasuke...what have you done to me?'

----------------------------

We make our way to the third floor and find Kakashi Sensei at the end of the hallway as if he was waiting for us. We stop in front of him with huge smiles on our faces, well, almost all of us.

"So all four of you have arrive on your own accord?" We nod our heads and wait for him to continue.

"I am glad to hear. What is on this other side of the door will be the start of the Chunin Exams. I am so proud of you guys already..." I look at Kakashi Sensei with admiration as he gave us a thumbs up but then his face got serious.

"Sakura! Naruto! Sasuke! Y/N!" We all look at him as each one our names were called.

"Good luck!"

And with that, Kakashi Sensei steps to the side of the room, giving us space to walk to the door. We all walk eagerly and open the door as bright lights hit my face. We walk into the room, the door shutting hard behind us. I feel any ounce of confidence drain its way out of my body as I stare at the competition in the room. The people seemed way too old to be Genin and it was starting to scare me from the looks I was getting. Some smirked at me or stuck their tongue out between their fingers. I shiver in disgust and make my way behind Sasuke, holding on to his sweater tightly.

Sasuke moves one of his hands on my waist to push me farther behind him so no one could see my physique. I blush and burry me face into his shoulder but was suddenly pushed away from him, falling on the floor and Naruto helping me up so I could see who my replacement was.

"Sasuke! I missed you so much!" Ino joyfully states, wrapping her white dirty arms around his neck and squeezing. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Ino but softened as he turned to look at me. I just smiled and wave my hand but I feel myself tense up from the continuous stares I was getting from these older men. Sakura gets agitated and demands Ino to let go but instead, Ino just stuck her tongue at Sakura and held tighter to Sasuke.

I feel heat at the bottom of my stomach and my heart begins to ache slightly. What is this feeling? It's a mixture between anger and sadness...Am I jealous!? I cannot be jealous! There is no wa- Ok she is gripping him to hard and close I have to separate that blonde rat from him...

"Can you please let go of him..? Can't you see how uncomfortable he is from you?" I get up and stare at Inu but she just stares back as if not taking me seriously.

"What do you mean? Of course he enjoys my company unlike you. You probably annoy him so much he can't stand you!!"

"What did you just say...?" Everyone seems to quiet down and watch as I ball my hands into a fist. He cant stand me? If he can't stand me would he have held my hand? Or smile at me? Or enjoy the food I make for him!? I am so done with this brat.

I walk up to her and bring my face close to hers, staring angrily at her pale blue eyes. I can hear her gulp as I grab a hold of her two hands and forcefully pull them off of Sasuke. I then grab Sasuke by his collar and pull him behind me harshly. I could feel my right eyebrow twitching profusely so I knew I was way past my limit of patience. Before Ino could say another dumb word towards me, Shikamaru interrupts us and rubs his forehead in annoyance.