•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷•

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘛𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 10 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴...

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"Ummm, the people! That put us in that genjutsu! Yes! But...I couldn't get a good look at their faces...they covered my eyes."

"I see..." I cough as Sakura and Idate finally meet up with us.

"We have to go, like, right now" Sakura informs us. We all nod and get back on track. My mind still on the events that had happened 15-20 minutes ago.

----------------------------

*𝟸𝟹 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛*

"Who are-...you.."

"Y/N.."

His voice slurred out in a quiet and hushed tone.

I saw as his slim body came into light, showing off his white skin and silky black hair. His long tongue licking his chops before a grim smile slithered on to his mouth, his eyes lightly closing and focusing on me.

"Y/N Uchiha..." 

I lightly gasped as he reshaped my name from Uzumaki to Uchiha. I lightly shake my head and close my mouth tightly shut from his presence. He didn't look familiar but it was as if I have seen him before.

"You might be wandering how I know you, Y/N." The man cooed as he took another step closer to my frozen body. My eyes continued to grow wider the closer he got to my private bubble.

"You do not have to be afraid of me, I am here to help," The stranger smiled, "I am here to give you...power."

The hissing and slithering in his voice gave me the image of a snake, making me lose my focus. Without realizing in time, he had launched his long neck towards me. I try to scream but before anything had left my mouth, something grabs my wrists, forcefully pulling me away from the long necked man. 

I wince as I am released and take a look at my right hand in pain. The red marks coming to light and painting my skin. I look up in front of me and watch the man retract his neck back to his body. I think that was what set me back to reality...I did know this guy.

"Y-you were th-at g-guy from the c-chunin exams..." The stranger smiles, happily taking me comment and a compliment of being noticed and popular. I take a deep breath out and inhale sharply as a hand rested on my shoulder from behind me. I didn't even have to look at him to know who he was. It was all in his voice.

"Orochimaru, what a coincidence seeing you here, sorry to inconvenience you but...You will not be taking Y/N." 

Orochimaru hisses at him in anger and disgust before letting his long tongue creepily falls and wobble in the air as a real snake would in order to sense its prey. 

"You have no business being here Itachi. I know the Akatsuki didn't send you nor Kisame on a mission this far from...home..."

Itachi calmly breaths yet slightly tightens his grip around my shoulder. He knew what Orochimaru was capable of and didn't want to take any unnecessary risks.