•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

We all walk to the front of the fence as our second instructor tells us what we must do. She said we all had to collect two scrolls. However since there were teams of four, she had to separate us and make a new team of three. Great, just what I needed.

"This is the new team of three listen up!" The woman announced.

"Juho Hanuko! Kiyoshi Inaru! Y/N Uzumaki! You three that I just announced are the new team!" 

----------------------------

Whaaaaaaaat!? Noooo I wanted to stay with Sas- I mean, Naruto! I wanted to stay with Narutoooo!! I weep and turn my head as I hear sounds of shuffling behind me. Two pairs of feet appear in front of me and I look up giving the boys a half-assed smile. Kiyoshi rubbed his head again, laughing nervously.

"Well Y/N, funny that we were separated from our group right?" The other boy just stood there and watched us patiently, I didn't know anything about this kid.

"Yea sure, hey you, what's your name?" I ask and point at the kid with jet black hair and dark chocolate eyes. He blinked towards me and pulled one of his hands from his pockets, raising it to me for a hand shake. I take his hand and we firmly shake as he introduces himself.

"My name is Juho Hanuko, I am from team 14 but you wouldn't know who we are. We are from the hidden cloud village." I smile at Juho since I have never encountered another from a different village before. He chuckled at my reaction and patted my head like a little kid making my cheeks puff out in frustration. Both of the boys laughed and I blushed out of embarrassment but laughing along with them soon after. 

I look and notice how both Sasuke and Naruto were looking at me. Naruto seemed hurt that I had to be separated from him, which I understand but Sasuke had a different look. He looked as if he was eyeing past me and towards my new team mates. Was he upset that it seemed as if he was replaced? I mean, he could never be replaced for anybody. He was Sasuke Uchiha! He was one of a kind, literally.

"Welp Y/N! Come one! Let's get ready to fight for those scrolls!" Kiyoshi says, wrapping his arm around my neck and smiling with his eyes closed. He seemed really excited for this but I was too, I mean, this was the time to finally test out my abilities and skills. I was going to be fighting other ninjas for their scrolls. I take a deep breath and smile back.

"Damn right we are! Lets get those three scrolls and win this exam!" The boys laughed at my enthusiasm and we all walked the other direction, away from the rest of the team. I sort of felt bad for leaving team 7 but it wasn't my fault. This was my new team for the time being and I had to cooperate and get along with these two if we are to win this part of the challenge. The instructor assigned our scrolls and we ended up having the heaven scroll and had to take an earth scroll from another team. We were pronounced as Team 11 and the three of us made our way to the starting line watching as the gates slowly opened.

"Good luck Y/N's team!!" I look behind me and watched Naruto smile and wave over to us as the other two stared. I waved back saying my thanks.

"You too team 7!! Good luck Naruto! Good luck Sasuke!!" Sasuke raised his eyebrows and quickly waved back at me, looking away from me again. I smile to myself and prep one of my feet back getting ready to launch at the word 'go'.

"Woah there Y/N, no need to be in such a hurry. You don't wan to leave us, right?" I laugh at Juho's comment and look at the boys on each side of me.

"Of course not, just don't give me a reason to do that."

"yes, ma'am!" They both jokingly state, making me giggle again. They hold their hand up to me, showing their knuckles. This time I follow along, raising both of my hands in a fist and fist bump them both. We get ourselves ready and wait patiently for the signal.

....

....

..-

"GO!"

The three of us jump straight into the forest and run through the trees, careful to not be detected. I hear both Juho and Kiyoshi whispering behind me, I think they might be coming up with a plan. We all stopped in a bush and made a plan to find an area to set up camp. I agreed and we all went to gather materials. They suggested splitting up but that obviously wasn't a good idea.

"What if someone uses a transformation jutsu to trick us?" They thought for a second and hung their heads low in disappointment.

"You are right Y/N!! Jeez, wish I thought about that.." Kiyoshi complained, Juho nodding in agreement. I laughed and told them it was ok. We all gathered the supplies we needed together which consisted of fish for food, wood for a fire and shelter, rocks for crafting, and we eventually found an area under a tree where we could rest. We spend the first night in comfort and sleep soundly. I didn't dream of anything that night, which honestly surprised me. 

Overall, I haven't been dreaming period after my last dream of that woman. I was happy I could be able to get up without trouble and he boys get ready to set out again. We each eat a small fish and set out on our way. While we were jumping I felt the ground shake slightly, making me and the other two slip and fall down hitting the ground. 

"Oooow..." I slur out and massage the back of my head. I open my eyes more as I see a girl with red hair and broken glasses. She seemed to be all alone yet she had the scroll we needed right in the palm of her hands. The earth scroll. I signal for Juho and Kiyoshi to stay hidden and I pop my had out, scaring the girl and she screams and falls back frantically begging us to not hurt her. I felt bad for the girl to be honest, thinking that someone like me could even come close to be that petty in hurting another in the state she was in.

"I'm not going to hurt you! Im sorry for the sudden appearance but I noticed you were alone and wanted to ask where your team mates were.." The girl stayed quiet, looking down in at the ground as tears fell softly on the hard ground. I didn't want to question her any further about it since I could only imagine what had happened...I bent down to her level and put my hand on her shoulder, her immediate reaction was to jump and try to pull away out of fear but I didn't let her.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's ok...I won't hurt you I promise. Here." I reach behind my back to my bag and take out a small cooked fish, it was cold but when I gave it to her, she stared at it like it was the finest dish she had ever seen. She hesitated but when I pushed it towards her, she accepted it.

"Thank you..." She whispered and took a bite, eating it vigorously.

"What's your name?" The girl froze and then relaxed, pushing the glasses from falling up to her eyes. When I could see her face clearly it surprised me. She had bright red eyes but she didn't possess the Sharingan. Her red hair was messy and short but it fit her for some reason.

"K-karin...what about you?" I smile and stand up, lending my hand out to help Karin as well.

"My name? It's Y/N!"

----------------------------

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜....𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎, 𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 :)