•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽•

Previously on (•Uchiha•)...

----------------------------

"Goodnight Sasuke...sleep well." I say turning back around towards Naruto. I begin to get drowsy and fall asleep but stop myself as I hear the faintest reply.

"You too..."

I smile, finally falling asleep peacefully.

----------------------------

My eyes slowly flutter open and stare off to an empty bed in front of me. I seemed to be facing Sasuke's direction for some reason since I remembered falling asleep facing Naruto. I don't bother to move since I had the nightmare last night. I woke up feeling empty and lost. All I could do was heavily sigh since I seemed to have been keeping myself from breathing. As I huff I could hear shuffling from the entrance below me where my feet were facing but I didn't bother to move, I couldn't and didn't have the energy to. A pair of sandals make their way into my view before the person sat down, forcing me to look up at them.

"Morning, Sasuke." I said in a monotone and quiet voice, it was all I could manage to say out loud at the moment.

"Hn. What seems to be up with you."

"I had that dream again...just give me a couple minutes to get up..." He seemed to nod in response and get up from his position, slowly moving towards the bedroom door.

"Get up soon, there is breakfast waiting for you."

With that, Sasuke exited the room. It took me a couple tries but I finally managed to sit up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I blink several times and then decide to get up to change into my now clean clothes.

'Seems like someone had washed them.' I didn't think too much into it and went into the bathroom to change and freshen up. I leave the bedroom and walk to the kitchen where I am greeted by Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke. They said that Kakashi hadn't woken up yet and that we should just rest and enjoy our 'free time.' I just nod slightly, sitting across from Sasuke since it seemed that that seat was the only one left available. Sakura sat next to Sasuke, to his left with Naruto across from her so I sat next to Naruto, to his left and across from Sasuke. I begin to slowly eat, my mind still focused on my dream. I don't understand why that dream keeps popping up in my mind and it irks me.

"Good morning Y/N!!" I jump slightly at Naruto's enthusiasm but quickly fake a smile and respond back with a simple 'good morning Naruto.' Doing the same with both Sakura I look at Sasuke and find him intently glancing across to me, his eyes slightly slitted narrow. It was as if he was studying me, I knew he knew I wasn't acting myself...I mean, he did find me in the state I was in when I woke up. I quickly look back at him and copy his action but instead of being all concerned I decide to smirk at him, obviously not talking him seriously. My response from him was a simple 'hn' and a irritated look. I giggle softly and continue to eat.

'Gosh he might act all tough but sometimes he tries too hard.' I giggle again and look up at him, smiling. This caused a light dust of pink to cover his face as he closed his eyes, his right eyebrow twitching slightly. We finally finish our breakfast as the nice woman who introduced herself as Tsunami had went to check up on Kakashi Sensei.

"You know it was sooo nice of you and Tsunami to clean our clothes Sasuke~" Sakura purred out, throwing her hands to embrace Sasuke in a bone crushing hug. The look on his face was all it took to tell he wasn't enjoying himself. I look his direction after Sakura had finally let go of him.

"You and Tsunami cleaned my clothes?" I smile at him from across the table. His face grew a soft shade of pink again, but it went as fast as it came and was replaced with a hard frown.

"Hn. Yeah, what of it.." I blink again and drop my sincere smile and stare straight into his onyx eyes.

"Jeez, I was just asking..no need to act all offended or something.."

He huffs and was about to speak again but Tsunami had interrupted him. She told us that Kakashi Sensei was beginning to wake up so we all stand up and walk towards his small room. Tsunami opens the door and we all enter and see Kakashi staring at the ceiling. 

"Kakashi Sensei!!" Naruto yells towards our Sensei. He jumps and looks over to the people who disturbed him, and smiled warmly at us. I obviously smile back, happy that Kakashi seemed to be fine but Tsunami had said it would take up to at least two weeks for him to fully recover. My eyes drooped hearing those words since I want to train! Soooo bad!!

"It is ok, we will take a training exercise today! Everybody get ready to go!" My lips curve upwards as my eyes shine with excitement.'I wonder what kind of training we will be taking.'

Kakashi Sensei had to use crutches to keep himself from falling as all five of us walked slowly through the forest. I held my hands behind my back as I stared up into the trees, watching birds fly past and twigs fall. I let my head fall, my hair unfolding from behind my ears and dropping to my face. As I moved my hair back to where it was I look to my right and saw Sasuke staring at me. He made a face and quickly turn his head away harshly and stuffed his hands into his pockets. 

----------------------------

I couldn't help but smile at him. He always reacts the cutest way to things...AH what am I even saying!? Ugh shut up Y/N, there is nooo way that you think that dobe is cute! I mean I guess his hair might shape his delicate pale face perfectly and his onyx eyes might be-

"Ok we are here." The rest of the team stops walking and look around the small and clear area. I shake the thoughts out of my head and focus at the task at hand. Kakashi had told us that we would be learning how to control our chakra and then Sakura gave us this looong pep talk about how chakra is controlled and blah blah blah...I already know this...well, Naruto doesn't so I guess that makes more sense.

"So we will be climbing trees, like this."

Just then Kakashi Sensei had started climbing up the tree with his crutches until he stopped by a branch, walking upside down. He finally stopped and smiled down at us.

"Just..like this."

He threw four kunai knives, each one hitting the ground in front of each and one of us. He told us to then mark the tree with them to see how much we can progress when we climb the trees. I rapidly pick up the kunai with the rest of the gang and we all wait for his signal. He jumps down and limps his way out of our way. I stand quietly, waiting for the word of..

"GO!"

----------------------------

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢! 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕..𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎 <𝟹