•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽•

(𝙰/𝙽) - 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚒!? 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚖𝚖, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎?

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳...𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘠/𝘕..?"

I laugh again at the thought and hop over to Sasuke, smiling widely at him. He looks at me shocked and turns his head away, not letting me see his face.

"Let's hurry and catch up with them." I nod my head as we run over to catch up, Naruto yelling from behind us to wait for him.

----------------------------

Team 7 and Kiyoshi each pop their heads over the board as they watched Kakashi helplessly gawk over the Icha Icha Paradise or the Make-out Paradise franchise, dropping all of his groceries in the process. 

"So how are we going to do this?" I start. Sakura and Kiyoshi shrug their shoulders and Sasuke stays quiet.

"Look at him, I can hardly take the guy seriously." Naruto states, aggravated as the five of us all stare at the hopeless closet pervert. Just then he turns his head, making us all duck but unfortunately Sasuke's hair was poking out making me pull him down farther. 

He yelps slightly and rubs his locks that I pulled, his head probably stinging from the sensation on his scalp. Sasuke gives me a quick yet passive glare, a hint of annoyance and amusement in his eyes as I giggled at his reaction. 

"What? My favorite book is turning into a movie!?" Kakashi gasps, his hand clapping his cheeks dramatically in shock. His quickly moves his head side to side as sweat was dripping from his head, desperately jogging around the corner and claiming his needed to hurry and buy tickets. 

I nod to the others and we all jump down and run over and around the corner. The only thing we saw as we reached around was absolutely...nothing. Me and the rest of the group confusingly looks around, trying to find out where he could have gone.

"Where did he go?" Sasuke questions as he continued to move his eyes around the complex.

"Beats me.." I quietly respond.

"Ugh! I swear I just saw him a second ago!" Naruto yells out, scratching and pulling at his blonde locks.

"Naruto stop complaining! Someone could hear you!" Sakura hisses while Kiyoshi does nothing but nervously looks down at the floor next to pink haired girl. We all walk next to each other and start to think of a new plan. I come up with a good idea and snicker, making the four look at me weird. Each one of their eyes grow wide as I open my mouth to speak up.

"Someone can hear what Sakura?" 

I feel myself freeze up unable to move as I take in the sound of the voice. I slowly to my head my behind me with the rest of my squad, all of our terrified eyes landing on Kakashi. He had all of his groceries back in his arms and looked to as if he never moved to begin with.

"What are you five doing..?" We all shake out heads violently and say nothing to which Kakashi replies with simply rising his eyebrow. I feel myself twitch as Naruto makes a sprint for it, running away from the group as Kiyoshi panicked and followed in suit. Sakura runs to catch up leaving only Sasuke and I.