•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

'WATER STYLE: WATER CLONE JUTSU' I say in my head, making sure he can't hear me. A single clone appears and takes the spot I was previously at and make my way to sneak up behind Zabuza. He gets back up and launches at my clone with full force and power, my clone taking out their O Tanto from the side of their leg. Zabuza manages to slice 'me' and I evaporate into water. I swoosh behind him and take out my original O Tanto and aim his back.

"This is for Sasuke."

----------------------------

I move my hand with immense speed as my small katana stabs into Zabuza's back, causing his body to fall to the floor and evaporate.

'Water Clone?' I sense a presence behind me and turn around, blocking his kunai with my O Tanto. He smirks which causes me to push back in anger. I pick up my Wakizashi and run at him as I yell his name. He comes at me with the same determination. We battle it out for what seems like forever. I dodged almost every attack he did, but not all of them. With a gash on my arm and scratches all over my face, my eyes are still strong with my Sharingan. Zabuza seems to have gotten weak and could barely stand up. I take this as my chance to launch at him with one of my kunai's.

'Yes! This is it!' 

I smile as metal pierces flesh but my smile fades as I realize I didn't stab Zabuza, but Haku. He had came to sacrifice himself in order to save his master. I stubble backwards and look at the scene before me and then at my bloody hands. I killed someone...

"I got it from here Y/N, go to Sasuke, Sakura, and Tanzo." I nod softly at Kakashi Sensei and fall next to Sasuke, I could feel tears start to make their way to my eyes. I close to wipe the tears and open them back up. I felt a huge relief come off my shoulders as I re-open them.

"They are back to normal Y/N." Sakura says, barely in a whisper. I don't respond but instead, go back to healing Sasuke's body. Sakura just cries, cries and cries and cries her heart out. I wanted to cry too but I couldn't cry anymore...all the tears have left my small body. The battle between Zabuza and Kakashi continued and I couldn't help but think of Naruto...is he ok? No, he is strong I know he is ok, he has to be. My chakra began to give out so I had to stop healing Sasuke.

"Nonononono....Sasuke no please.." I cry out and wrap my arms around him, sobbing even more if that was possible. I lift my head to watch Kakashi and Zabuza fight. Naruto was on the other side...crying as well. My face shed more tears just by looking at his state, he didn't deserve this. Kakashi got the sword out of Zabuza's hand and was about to attack again.

"oooh you really got it this time."

Everyone paused and look the direction of an old man with a suit and cane, standing with a evil smirk. Behind him stood over 25 random men with weapons. I gawked at the amount of people who were at the bridge.

'We cannot defeat them all!'

"You disappoint me, Zabuza." The man said as he continued to torment him. Zabuza stated that he would no longer fight Kakashi Sensei to which, Kakashi agreed. So he is on our side now?

The man walked up to Haku's corpse stating how he needed payback. He then proceeded to kick Haku's head and hit it with his cane.

"YOU BASTARD!" Both me and Naruto yell. What if that was Sasuke he kicked? I feel as my anger began to grow again. Both me and Naruto run towards the man but Kakashi Sensei grabs us by the shirts, pulling us back.