•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 •

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"Y/N.."

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a tight embrace. I have never felt so warm before..I wrap my arms around Sasuke's neck, careful not to put any pressure on his sore mark and embrace him with just as much force.

'Oh Sasuke, thank the Four Hokage you are okay." ❤

----------------------------

Team 7 was able to obtain the two scrolls they needed by the fifth day and when we all met in the middle, Kiyoshi and Juho were there waiting anxiously. Once they both saw me they screamed their thanks up in the sky and ran towards me, engulfing me in a huge group hug to which I gladly accepted. I was the one with the scrolls after all. We all then had to go our separate ways and return to our old teams.

"Bye Y/N! Hope we see each other soon!" Juho screamed out as Kiyoshi nodded. I said my thanks and went over to Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. They all welcomed me back and we walked into the room where we opened the scroll, revealing Iruka Sensei. He congratulated us on our exams so far and opened the huge door behind him, where the rest of the teams were waiting and being assembled. We all lined up in our teams and waited for everyone. Behind me I could hear Sakura telling Sasuke to drop the Chunin Exams. 

Is she kidding us right now? Is she really that dumb to try and talk Sasuke Uchiha out of becoming a Chunin? Ugh my head hurts because of her sometimes. I turn around and watch as Sakura tries to touch Sasuke's curse mark but he hastily snatches her hand and throws it back to her, telling her to mind her own damn business. Well, damn. 

Sasuke turns his head towards me and I quickly retreat back to my original form, sweat dripping profusely down my face. Did he see me? Wait, why am I worried if he sees me or not? Uuughhghghg I don't understand myself!

"This area is filled with powerful people that I want to fight." I hear Sasuke comment. Naruto turns around to say something, probably an insult but Sasuke interrupts him.

"I want to fight you too." Sasuke then turns his head at me and smiles.

"You too, Y/N. You know why." I gulp and burry my face in my hands, embarrassed from the amount of attention on me from his comment. I feel Naruto push my shoulder and I look up to bring my face to his.

"Hey Y/N, what was up with your eyes?" I jump at his question and look around the room as I see people turn their heads to face me, as if wanting an answer as well. I feel my legs start to back away from the blonde but a raven haired one stopped me and whispered in my ear.

"It's ok Y/N, just say it. Don't be afraid to let him know of our power." 

Our power? Why would he say our power. Does that mean he accepts me even after I lied to him for so long? I huff out slightly and say a quick 'ok' and stand before Naruto, my anxiety getting worse with each step I take back towards him. I stop, I stop and my heart is racing so fast.

"N-naruto.." He nods his head.

"I posses the...Sharingan.." There was a long, quiet silence that soon erupted in whispers from neighboring teams. I felt my cheeks start to heat up. What are they saying? Is there something wrong with me? My hands continue to shake in the cold air but then air becomes warm as a hand intertwines with mine. I look down at my hand then up at the person holding them.

"Kiyoshi?"

He hummed in reply and squeezed my hand and then let go. Kiyoshi then smiled and left to go back to his group, I wasn't expecting Kiyoshi to come all the way over here just to reassure me...that was sweet of him.