•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"Thank you, Tsu." Ritsuki states, smiling up at her.

"No worries Suki, just let me know if anything happens." I blink as the woman leaves the room. Ritsuki sighs and stands up, reaching her hand out for me to grab to which I gladly accept.

"Hey Ritsuki Sensei, who was that?" I hear her laugh her signature laugh and shake her head.

"That was my old friend, Tsunade."

----------------------------

It had been about a week and a half since I was released from the hospital and me and the group were walking peacefully down the dirt path, Sasuke besides me trying to skillfully and sneakily graze my fingers with his. Every time I would turn my head he would shiver and take a step back, sticking his nose in the air and looking away. I giggle and look back but notice how bothered Naruto seemed. I brush it off as my brother just being my protective brother and turn my head.

We continued to make our way through the peaceful area as I stare up and look at the trees and animals, Sakura trying to get Sasuke's attention as Naruto continues to trot with a weird expression.

"Uhh, Naruto what's up with you..?" I hear Naruto chuckle to himself evilly and turn his head towards me, Sakura, and Sasuke.

"Today is the day...for sure!" Sakura and I tilt our heads as Sasuke stuffs his hands in his pockets, obviously not interested in what Naruto has to say.

"The day for what Naruto?" Sakura asks, curious about what the blonde has to say. I feel another presence near but decide to ignore it, it could be anyone near us since we are in the leaf village.'

"Today is the day we...SEE WHAT IS BEHIND KAKASHI SENSEI'S MASK!! BELIEVE IT!" I close my eyes and sigh smiling awkwardly, a sweat dripping the side of my head. I mean he did have a point, we have never seen what was behind that mask of his. He could have no lips for all we knew! Or maybe a duck face...pffft...m-maybe he has a h-huge mouth!

Sasuke and Naruto look at me weird as I clap my hand over my mouth, trying to contain my laughs. Sakura on the other hand was smiling, she knew what I was thinking of sadly. Naruto takes out a flashlight from Hokage knows where and turns it on, making his face look spooky.

"Heheheh, what if he looks like a total weirdo Sakur- OW!" Naruto rubs the area that Sakura had hit him, lecturing him to stop being such a dork as Sasuke huffs in frustration.

"We shouldn't be messing around like that, count me out of it. I am going home." 

"Oh~ You are totally right Sasuke~!" Sakura gawks, making me mentally puke at her sudden change in mood.

As Sasuke was walking away Naruto chuckled to himself and whisper yells towards the Uchiha, his hand to his mouth.

"But Sasuke, what if he has fish lips..?" Sasuke stops dead in his tracks and sits still for a couple of second before wobbling from side to side, trying to contain himself. I can't help but giggle and join in, moving myself next to Naruto and whispering.

"Y-pffft-Yeah Sasuke! W-what if he has buck teeth..?" Sasuke freezes again, a shiver running up and down his spine before he turns around our directions and speed walks back to us while trying to not make it obvious he was interested.

"Ok you three losers, what's the plan?"

----------------------------