•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟿•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I run back in and slam my portion of the meal on the table before trotting back out. The rest come out and I throw the green dumpling in my mouth angrily but soften as the taste takes over my mouth.

"Let's follow that baka!" Naruto yells and run towards the direction we all sensed him, the rest of us following behind.

'I CAN EAT HOWEVER MUCH I WANT!!!'

----------------------------

"He can't get away that easily!" Naruto comments as he continued to jump, the other three following close behind him. I could feel my blood boil warmer within my skin as I continued to jump along side of Sasuke, who was commenting too about how this rude guy couldn't outrun him. We continue to desperately catch up until we find the boy on the ground who looked to have clearly tripped on something. I laugh out and jump down from the branch, pointing at the weirdo.

"Just who do you think you are!?" I scream out while I kneel down to his level and face, making him back away surprisingly from my action. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura jump down besides me and look down upon the helpless sack of trash.

"Hey Sakura, are you related to this guy...?" I snicker out making the blossom haired girl irk up and turn my direction.

"Of course not! Why would you think that!?" 

"Don't know, just a thought that's all..." I smile innocently as Naruto walks up to the guy and kneels down. The blonde tilts his head and sees some sort of object next to the stranger and reaches for it.

"Hey, what's this-"

"D-don't touch that!" The weirdo yells out, snatching the object in his hands and into his pockets, safe and warm from any thieves. I put my hands on my hips and pout at the guy. He seems real selfish and rude, I definitely wouldn't follow him anywhere. The guy gets up and huffs out, saying he was sorry and to be asked for forgiveness. 

"I just have been having such a hard time..."

I slit my eyes in boredom, obviously not taking the bait he had set out for us but unfortunately Naruto did. I mentally slap my forehead as the shorty asks what he can do to help the stranger out, making the man chuckle at Naruto. We all then back away as the boy stands up and start to unbuckle his leg garments making me confused. He smiles as he pulls them up to his head and stretches his arms out to each side of his body.

"Ready...set...GO!" He yells out and drops the cloth making a small explosion of dust and dirt surround around him while making the four if us cough. I close my eyes and cover my mouth as my other hand tried to whip away at the dirt in the air. When I finally had an opening to see where I was, the guy was nowhere to be seen. I pout and puff out my cheeks in frustration and Naruto screeches out in anger, his poor voice cracking slightly from puberty. 

"Gahhhhh! We can't lEt HiM gEt away!" Naruto squeaks out, running the direction the man had taken off. We continue to try and keep up but the guy had gotten to far for our reach, making us all stop on a large branch next to each other. We look forwards as all we saw was the distant dirt being kicked from the stranger running farther away from us.

"We will...let him go..this once but, if I see him...again, I will beat him...for sure." Naruto says between breaths as his hands laid and rested on his knees. Sasuke agrees and Sakura stays silent trying to catch her breath. I deeply inhale than exhale looking at the view in front of me. I will find that kid and beat him up!