•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

Kakashi Sensei places his hand over Sakuras mouth and smiles. I can see a couple of sweat drops coming from the sides of his face.

"Oh don't mind Sakura she is just jealous ahahah." I laugh nervously at Kakashi's comment as we continue to walk through the forest back home.

'Why doesn't Kakashi Sensei want Sasuke to know about my Sharingan?'

----------------------------

When we all returned to the village, we were made to help the locals do their chores. I didn't have a problem with it but Naruto took it as a challenge between him and Sasuke. We went to pick out weeds at an old lady's house but Naruto took the whole grass bedding from the front of her house instead! I mentally slap myself and look toward Sasuke's direction. I saw that he was looking at me too making me blush slightly and look away as quickly as possible.

'Why was he looking at me for? I have dirt on my clothes and my face!' I try to rub the dirt of my cheeks but Kakashi Sensei had told us about our next mission. So then we continued and went to collect trash from the local river. As I was picking the trash I could hear Naruto complaining about the lady to which I laughed about cause come one, he was funny when he was mad.

"AH! Help, someone!" I look at Sasuke and then at the river behind me, where the blonde was being moved down. I sigh and roll my eyes and run after the poor guy with Sasuke behind me.

"Here." I look behind and catch the rope Sasuke throughs to me and jump over the waterfall to catch Naruto. He kept screaming about him falling until I yelled his name. He looked in confusion but realized both mine and Sasuke's faces.

"You dobe." I hear Sasuke remark which only fired up Naruto's attitude. 

"Aye be quiet, help us up already." 

Sasuke reluctantly pulled the rope and I threw Naruto back, causing him to fly towards the trees at the side of a cliff. This made it so Sasuke didn't have to pull so much weight. He tugged and pulled me into him and undid the rope around my waist.

'Sasuke is holding me....he has his hands on my waist and my face in his chest...' I couldn't stop blushing and I think Naruto might have noticed cause he stomped over here, said a simple 'no', and pulled me back to him. I held out my hand just in time to grab Sasuke's arm and pull him with me as all three of us walked back to Kakashi Sensei and Sakura. Naruto and Sasuke glaring at each other the whole time back to the village. Ugh how could this get any worse?

Our next mission was to walk a couple of dogs which I didn't think could be hard but Naruto stubbornly chose to have the biggest dog out of the four we had to take. As we walked, the dog Naruto chose started walking to a fence which had a hole to get through. I looked at the sign and my eyes went wide.

"Sasuke take my dog please!"

"No! Why should I?" I grumble words under my breath and attach the leash to a tree branch and run as fast as I can behind Naruto and grab the leash. We both pull as hard as we can but nothing worked, he just kept walking. 

"Nonononono doggy, please! That area has traps!" I yell. Naruto yells at the dog too, hoping it might turn around but it didn't. I decide to make a crap sibling move and let go of the leash.

"Y/N..?"

"I'm sorry Naruto!" I yell running back towards the group and get my dog's leash in my hand and wrap it around my wrist.