•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

I nervously tip toe and slide into the sheet. Sasuke was facing away from me which hurt for some reason but I decided not to think much of it as I turned my back to his, my eyes slowly closing form the warmth of the bed.

"Goodnight Sasuke."

"Night...Y/N"

'Tomorrow is a new day.'

----------------------------

"Hmmm*mumble*mumble*mumble*" I stir around in my bed and let my right arm fly and hit the other side of the sheets. My hand was suppose to make contact to the pillow case but instead it made contact with someones cheek, causing them to stir and wake up to the feeling.

"*mumbles* What the hell, Y/N." My eyes open wide as I retract my arm away from the stranger. Oh my god someone is in my bed! That could only mean one thing....

"Gah! No I am too young! Get away, get away!" I yelp out as I try to hop off my bed but to my dismay I trip midway which sends my upper half hitting the floor with the other half still laying on my bed. I can feel my heart sink as I stare at the flooring of 'my' room. This isn't the same flooring as mine and Naruto's house. Who's house am I in? As soon as I ask that question, the moments from last night flood into my small mind and I get up to dust myself off.

"Sorry Sasuke, I was...sleep..walking." Nice excuse there Y/N, real genius.

"Hn, sure. Don't hit my face next time." I stare dumbfounded at Sasuke's comment with my eyebrow raised. Sasuke looked back at me with a confused look, meaning he didn't realize what he had said.

"Next time, Sasuke?" His body twitches and his face gets red from which could be from many things. He pulls the sheets off from his body and gets up to show off his pajamas. He was wearing a navy blue T-shirt with light beige shorts that stopped at his knees. Looked the same as what he wore everyday but more, exposed. I blush slightly as I look down at what I am wearing, I was wearing Sasuke's clothes. 

I walk to the laundry and take our clothes from the dryer, handing Sasuke his clothes as I walk to the bathroom to change into my own. After we change we leave the house, Sasuke locking his door before we left the empty town. We make our way through the town side by side and stop at a couple of shops to pick up some rice and dango for breakfast. 

Sasuke takes the lead until we find ourselves at the end of a fishing bridge. I noticed that when I was younger at the academy and when I would walk with Naruto home, I would always see Sasuke sitting in this area. I wonder what he was thinking about at that time.

We sit down and take out some rice and a tomato, the tomato obviously being for Sasuke. We sit at the edge and slowly eat our food as the sun began to rise higher and higher indicating the start of the new day. I smile and turn my head to take out a dango stick, munching on the first two pieces before noticing Sasuke looking at me from the corner of my eye. For some reason, this feels like deja vu, like serious deja vu. I felt like I knew what I had to do next and what felt right to do.

I hand the stick to Sasuke, making me him look at me weird.

"You want some?" I furrow my eyebrows as Sasuke looks away from me, his hair covering most of his face except for his light pink cheeks showing through his black strands. After a couple of seconds, Sasuke turns his head to slowly take the stick away from me, thanking me as he touched the tip of the stick to his finger. I smiled as he took the last bite and chewed with delight. He looked so peaceful when we were alone, looking like the Sasuke I use to see running around when we were 5 years old again.