•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾•

(𝙰/𝙽) - 𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 :𝙿

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"Behind this mask is..." Kakashi lowers his hands slowly...AND THEN-

"Is another mask! Cool right?"

. . .

We all fall in disappointment and despair and Kakashi laughs nervously. Kiyoshi is going to be so mad at our sensei for this...

"AHHH!!! WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT!?"

----------------------------

"I wonder who would has summoned us to the Hokages office." I question as Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and I stood in the Hokage's office, waiting patiently for who had requested us. 

"Awe man! I wonder what kind of mission we will be given this time!" Naruto happily exclaims as he brings his fists into the air with excitement. I lift my eyebrow at Naruto's assumption, given a mission? this early after everything that has happened? Hm, might be a possibility but that is most likely not the case.

"Hn."

Naruto twitches and looks Sasuke's way, glaring and gritting his teeth in irritation. Just as he was about to throw an insult towards the Uchiha, Tsunade came walking in the room and took a seat in front of us.

"I have a mission assigned to you four." She starts, making Naruto giggle and snicker to himself. Nevermind, I guess we are being given a mission. Now that I think about it we shouldn't be given any missions right now because Kakashi Sensei hasn't been present recently.

"What about our sensei Tsunade? Where is Kakashi?" I ask. Usually the sensei is suppose to accompany the Genin on missions, even though I won and became a Chunin like Shikamaru. That was only because of what had happened with the Chunin Exams, we were to stay with our teams which I was happy about. Sakura nods her head and says she agreed with me, asking why Kakashi Sensei couldn't tag along like he always does.

"All of our Jonin are out on separate missions at the moment and that includes Kakashi. I am sorry but you three are going to have to complete the mission with just you four for the time being."

We nod to our Hokage and are dismissed to get ready for our long journey ahead. Naruto and I both sprint towards our apartment and jump over the mess of clothes and ramen cups.

"N-Naruto! You need to learn to clean up after yourself!" I sigh and run into my room to collect what I needed. I hear a loud 'sorry' come from next to my wall, making me laugh and continue to pack my bag. I place my O Tanto in its place on my thigh and open my bag to check off everything I had.

"Pajamas, check. Extra clothes, check. Medical gear, check. Kunai, check. Shurikens, check. Essentials like my brush and etc, check. Lastly is my money, annnd check! Hehe, I am ready to go!" I clap my hands together and take my Wakizashi and its cover from the stand and slip it over my shoulder in place, ready to take it out at any time. 

I run out with my backpack and place it over my shoulders, protecting the small katana like weapon on my back. Naruto and I run out of the apartment after I throw all of his ramen cups in the trash and his laundry in his basket, meeting at the front of the leaf village where Sakura and Sasuke were waiting.