•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"OK! LETS START TRAINING, ICHIKA!"

"My name is Y/N..." She almost trips in embarrassment and straightens up. I see her face sweat slightly at the mention of that girls name which makes me curious.

"Who is Ichi-"

"NOTHING!! ANYWAYS, LETS START TRAINING Y/N!!"

Jeez, this woman seems like a, ehem, DRAG. heheh Shikamaru got that word stuck in my head now.

----------------------------

"So what should we start off with first Ritsuki Sensei?"

Ritsuki put her hand on her chin in thought before smiling at herself. 

"I want to teach you a very special move Y/N. One that I have created myself! I know you will be able to master it." I simply nod my head as we continued into the forest and into a wide spaced area with a small river. I stand in front of Ritsuki Sensei and she tells me to watch her. She lifts up her hand and when she flexes her hand, a fire ball appears in her hand. 

My jaw drops as I watch her run at a tree and when she hits it, the tree had been cut in half since the hole was so big. Ritsuki smiles in triumph and walks back over to me, making another fire ball and showing it off to me.

"This my student, I call the Fujiko." I smile a bit at the bright warm lights it ignites. The Fujiko huh? What a weird name to call it but whatever makes her happy I guess.

"What does it do?" 

Ritsuki Sensei takes out a small blanket from her bag and sets it down before motioning me to sit next to her. 

*A/N: This explanation might be long but please read if you wanna understand your ability<3*

"Well Y/N, the Fujiko is a ball that contains fire and air. When you throw the ball and it lands on its target, it will make a small explosion since the air expands. When you hit the opponent directly, it will fly them back a couple meters away from you because of the air contained within the middle of the fire ball. The more chakra in the hand you use, the more your opponent will get knock back. It can be hard to control but I think you can manage but you need to practice with the hand movements. If you think about it, it is like the fire ball jutsu but you use your hand instead of your mouth! Cool right?"

Well damn...that seems both cool yet difficult. She tells me to concentrate my chakra in my hands, do the hand signs, and let my right hand out to create the fire ball. I nod and put my hands together and concentrate on my hands and their signs.

𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙧, 𝘿𝙤𝙜, 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙮, 𝙍𝙖𝙢...

I hold my hand out and flex my fingers, watching a spark of fire ignite within my hand. However, the fire only stayed for a few seconds before disappearing, leaving my hand slightly burnt and scratched. Ugh. So close! 

"Nice job Y/N, keep practicing." I nod my head and get back in formation, holding up my hand into position. I got this, I can do it...

----------------------------

"Ok Y/N, I think that is enough for today." I ignored her comment and put my hands together aggressively.

𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙧, 𝘿𝙤𝙜, 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙮, 𝙍𝙖𝙢!!!